BARBERSHOP TALK: Is The LGBT Agenda HURTING The Black Community? (It's Pushed On Us)

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
nah youve got it skewed homie ...... anyone can wake up and one day decide they wanna act, gay , straight , Bi... whatever ....

thats people pretending to be what they arent,
There are many men married to women in parts of the world where If they came out as gay they probably would be killed..

that is different in what I am saying which is , If you have been heterosexual your whole life, never harboured any kind of attraction to the same sex, how could any outside influence make you gay?
Naw you still dont get it,if people can pretend to be straight (for any reason) then they can also pretend to be gay (for any reason).
Which means people can be influenced to go against what they naturally are (for whatever reason).
This means that this current push by obama and others can influence lost young blacks to participate,cosign,promote and accept homosexuality.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw you still dont get it,if people can pretend to be straight (for any reason) then they can also pretend to be gay (for any reason).
Which means people can be influenced to go against what they naturally are (for whatever reason).
This means that this current push by obama and others can influence lost young blacks to participate,cosign,promote and accept homosexuality.

I can understand why people pretend to be straight, society, family , religion etc..... why would somebody pretend to be gay? and when I say pretend I mean actually participate in gay sexually acts ..... I mean people do weird and stupid stuff all the time so Im not saying it doesnt happen but I cant see so called straight people turning "gay" because its acceptable outside a few weirdos ....

maybe Im relating this too much to how I feel, In all my 35 years on this earth Ive never been attracted to another dude and I cant think of anything that would make me change so I tend to look at it from that point of view.... If one is truly straight what could make them change..

some people argue that sexuality is a spectrum and that some people are 100% straight and some people are 100% gay and a lot of people are in between..... I personally have never really paid that theory any attention , but the only way what you are saying holds up is if what they are saying is true...

but hey.... what do I know?

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I can understand why people pretend to be straight, society, family , religion etc..... why would somebody pretend to be gay? and when I say pretend I mean actually participate in gay sexually acts ..... I mean people do weird and stupid stuff all the time so Im not saying it doesnt happen but I cant see so called straight people turning "gay" because its acceptable outside a few weirdos ....

maybe Im relating this too much to how I feel, In all my 35 years on this earth Ive never been attracted to another dude and I cant think of anything that would make me change so I tend to look at it from that point of view.... If one is truly straight what could make them change..

some people argue that sexuality is a spectrum and that some people are 100% straight and some people are 100% gay and a lot of people are in between..... I personally have never really paid that theory any attention , but the only way what you are saying holds up is if what they are saying is true...

but hey.... what do I know?
Because it's being pushed from various angles to do so,that's why.
Because the president lights the whitehouse into a rainbow for gays.
Because actors whom havent been discussed in years "come out" and get celebrated and rewarded.
Because people whom dont comply get attacked by the shaming committee all the time

Because so called straight c00n black folks act as if they're security guards for homosexuality

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it's being pushed from various angles to do so,that's why.
Because the president lights the whitehouse into a rainbow for gays.
Because actors whom havent been discussed in years "come out" and get celebrated and rewarded.
Because people whom dont comply get attacked by the shaming committee all the time

Because so called straight c00n black folks act as if they're security guards for homosexuality

even though I disagree I guess those black folks see a similarity due to discrimination we suffer..... obviously Its 100% nonsense

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
I don't think it's being "pushed" as people think. Nor do i think it's hurting the black community :manny:

And i don't care who gets mad at me for not "seeing their way" either.
most black women will support anything but strong black men anyway. Ya'll are already allies with the court system, homosexuals and now ya'll are the biggest supporters of the tranny movement in our community. Bunch of black women raising black boys to be weak sodomites.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Not everyone on this forum believes in the same religion you do.

Okay, lets take focus off "religion" and replace that with TRUTH. Truth is not man made.

the truth
doesn't change according to people's beliefs. People try to change the truth to fit their beliefs.

People are changing the truth about families. The truth about sexuality. The truth about morality. The truth about justice. The truth about the Most High.

The truth that homosexuality is an unnatural and unhealthy act.

We live in a nation where lies are replacing truths more and more everyday. They teach us these lies are normal and that the truth is radical or offensive.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
most black women will support anything but strong black men anyway. Ya'll are already allies with the court system, homosexuals and now ya'll are the biggest supporters of the tranny movement in our community. Bunch of black women raising black boys to be weak sodomites.
Mmmkay