BARBERSHOP TALK: Is The LGBT Agenda HURTING The Black Community? (It's Pushed On Us)

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Its all about the $$$

Its a whole new demographic to welcome into the mainstream to make $$$ of off

The Corporations and governments done made so much money off of heterosexuals why not expand

They dont fukking care.....gay lgbt networks...brands...laws....

Its all a hustle even the church is in on the hustle

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Its all about the $$$

Its a whole new demographic to welcome into the mainstream to make $$$ of off

The Corporations and governments done made so much money off of heterosexuals why not expand

They dont fukking care.....gay lgbt networks...brands...laws....

Its all a hustle
Bruh, I know they don't care bout LGBT people, but you are right. Money talks, and we all love weird things these days. NOT saying gay people are weird :whoa: I'm just saying media corporations love pushing whats new on the street.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
People, everyone, me included
We need to stop being so judgmental
Be whoever you want to be

- blackierobinson
I agree with that, but I do feel there's an agenda in place. I'm cool with the LGBT people. It's just the CEO's of the media are pushing this to a new level.

Daps
It's a shame that it's being pushed as a new norm for black men who grow up without proper male role models or are confused or preyed upon by older homos/pedos.

There is something definitely in the food and water we intake that is causing a shift in hormones though. It's obvious. There is a homo explosion going on amongst the youth and that is anti-nature. Nature is about propagation not finding a way not to breed.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's a shame that it's being pushed as a new norm for black men who grow up without proper male role models or are confused or preyed upon by older homos/pedos.

There is something definitely in the food and water we intake that is causing a shift in hormones though. It's obvious. There is a homo explosion going on amongst the youth and that is anti-nature. Nature is about propagation not finding a way not to breed.
Exactly, and they know what they put in those foods. It's some biologically from what I heard. Thank goodness I eat organically.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Homosexuals have used the black community to prop up their agenda.
And stupid black folk have fallen right into it...including President Obama.

The homosexual population couldn't give a rats ass about any issues the black community has...like racism for example.
They only liken their "Suffering" to the racism we have experienced so that they seem to have a legitimate standpoint...when in reality, they have the option of appearing or BEING straight whenever they choose.
We can't decide to NOT be black....so the two issues will never be remotely close to any likeness.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Bruh, I know they don't care bout LGBT people, but you are right. Money talks, and we all love weird things these days. NOT saying gay people are weird :whoa: I'm just saying media corporations love pushing whats new on the street.

Exactly...

i realized this several years ago

when i worked as a Property Manager of some condos in a downtown gay friendly area

mane...these GAYS have a strong income base...they really got thier SHYT TOGETHER :francis:

most of them were business owners, and the ones that weren't ..manage thier money very well

and they have EXPENDABLE INCOME....when i was in a rut having to pay child support and try to keep a roof over my head and transportation

i was flipping a little weed on the side....mane my BEST CUSTOMER was a tranny

never tried to finesse me or come up short...mofo was always buying high grade

i can't front was a little leery about having a "gay customer" :patrice:

im NOT AN ADVOCATE of gay rights and all that shyt......i do personally feel it's an ABOMINATION to our natural way of living...

but i had to realize IT'S BUSINESS..NOTHING PERSONAL..wtf he did in his private life ain't had shyt to do with me..

and that's really the approach of big business as well...let it be as long as we can eat $$$

Daps
Reppin
Canada
It hurts in the way that people compare them to the black civil rights movement, it over shadows all of the accomplishments. People forget that most of these gays are white and lived off the benefits of white supremacy for many years by being closeted.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Exactly...

i realized this several years ago

when i worked as a Property Manager of some condos in a downtown gay friendly area

mane...these GAYS have a strong income base...they really got thier SHYT TOGETHER :francis:

most of them were business owners, and the ones that weren't ..manage thier money very well

and they have EXPENDABLE INCOME....when i was in a rut having to pay child support and try to keep a roof over my head and transportation

i was flipping a little weed on the side....mane my BEST CUSTOMER was a tranny

never tried to finesse me or come up short...mofo was always buying high grade

i can't front was a little leery about having a "gay customer" :patrice:

im NOT AN ADVOCATE of gay rights and all that shyt......i do personally feel it's an ABOMINATION to our natural way of living...

but i had to realize IT'S BUSINESS..NOTHING PERSONAL..wtf he did in his private life ain't had shyt to do with me..

and that's really the approach of big business as well...let it be as long as we can eat $$$

@The HONORABLE SKJ

I agree on the business part...but the problem with that demographic is that they rarely ever keep it "Strictly business".
Eventually they expect you to cosign on their mess because they're a loyal customer. I've had em do that mess to me and start inviting me to their events and flip out when I tell em I don't agree with that lifestyle.
I've lost plenty of customers, but to me it's no loss.
I'd rather operate with people that I agree with on a moral level than support a demographic that hates me because I don't agree with their deviant lifestyle.
:yeshrug:

I used to try and be friendly, but it never works out. I've had to drop male and female friends that just couldn't keep it at a friend level and expected me to cosign on their "new lifestyle" and hang out with them at gay places. They had known me for years before they "decided" to be gay and knew that I wasn't with that shyt. The only reason I stayed friends with em is because we had been friends for years before their "event horizon" and I still gave em a chance.
But lord help you if you don't jump in and agree 100% with them...they get all hurt and want to go on the attack.

I don't have time for that.
Bye, lose my number.
:francis:

Last edited: