BARBERSHOP TALK: Is The LGBT Agenda HURTING The Black Community? (It's Pushed On Us)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So because there are other factors that are also keeping the black family fractured, an obvious gay agenda can't be one of them? It's being pushed to blacks heavy for a reason. Anything promoted that goes against a family being a man+woman+children is detrimental to the black family.

Its not about getting mad at you. You're just someone who's in denial and. Only sees what they want to see. You're denying the obvious.
The most important one is the fathers not being in the home. Children need father figures.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
It's at the point were you just educate those close to you.

The agenda appeases main stream white supremacy, and thus dilutes our real issues.

Check these trannies and gays insta pages like the first page, it's women yassin their way to oblivion and sponsoring it through buying 'products'.

Brehs mobilize and leave the tuna to kanye shrug in life and get eaten.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The most important one is the fathers not being in the home. Children need father figures.
Again, because that's a big factor there aren't any other factors? If there's a rise in homosexuality then there's going to be a decline in heterosexuality. That's just common sense.
If that's how you feel :manny:
Yep, no need to be mad or upset.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Again, because that's a big factor there aren't any other factors? If there's a rise in homosexuality then there's going to be a decline in heterosexuality. That's just common sense.

I wasn't..or were you speaking just generally?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

Never, said it wasn't, but the big factor is fathers aren't in the home (that's just common sense). More fathers in the home you would have manly traits. Would they still turn out homosexual? Don't know because it's a chemical imbalance sometimes. Or you love who you love :yeshrug:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Never, said it wasn't,
Ok well that was the only point then. I don't think that anyone is sayin that the gay agenda is the biggest factor in keeping the black family broken, it's just one of the factors that's becoming bigger and bigger as the gay agenda gains more momentum and moves further ahead. Black men and women are growing farther and farther apart and the gay agenda is perpetuating that division.
I wasn't..or were you speaking just generally?
You do seem kinda mad. There was definite passive aggression in the tone of your point. I mean what's the point in running into a thread discussing a divisive issue just to say "here's my position as I don't care if anyone disagrees"? If you're not going to discuss the issue wth those who disagree defending your position then what's the point of saying anything at all? That's passive aggressive.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Well, I disagree with that one. There's a load of things destroying the Black family. Especially, the father not being there and incarcerations.

Actually, I'd say it is, because as far as the black community goes, this society has been trying to destroy black masculinity and drive black men away from their families, especially with the whole "I'm a strong, independent woman, I don't need a man!" bullshyt and whatnot. Thats a major reason why there are so many single mother households, which in turn raise effeminate men who are in turn pushed via this agenda to be gay and not procreate. ....and that's not even mentioning shyt like abortion clinics and whatnot.

It's a shame that it's being pushed as a new norm for black men who grow up without proper male role models or are confused or preyed upon by older homos/pedos.

There is something definitely in the food and water we intake that is causing a shift in hormones though. It's obvious. There is a homo explosion going on amongst the youth and that is anti-nature. Nature is about propagation not about finding a way not to breed.

This is their exact intentions with this agenda. They don't want blacks to breed and if they do, not in a traditional family setting.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok well that was the only point then. I don't think that anyone is sayin that the gay agenda is the biggest factor in keeping the black family broken, it's just one of the factors that's becoming bigger and bigger as the gay agenda gains more momentum and moves further ahead. Black men and women are growing farther and farther apart and the gay agenda is perpetuating that division.

You do seem kinda mad. There was definite passive aggression in the tone of your point. I mean what's the point in running into a thread discussing a divisive issue just to say "here's my position as I don't care if anyone disagrees"? If you're not going to discuss the issue wth those who disagree defending your position then what's the point of saying anything at all? That's passive aggressive.
I wasnt. But you are right about one thing. Im not interested in others opinions on some matters. Especially not in TLR out of all places unless i ask. And why should i be? Most of the time i post my opinion or thoughts and bounce. i dont bother revisiting that same thread unless people reply to my posts. And even then, it depends. :manny: it is what it is.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Its all about the $$$

Its a whole new demographic to welcome into the mainstream to make $$$ of off

The Corporations and governments done made so much money off of heterosexuals why not expand

They dont fukking care.....gay lgbt networks...brands...laws....

Its all a hustle even the church is in on the hustle
Would rep I if I could.

And ppl need to get their heads out the sand

CAPITALISM is a religion where you pray to the Almighty dollar... Americna isn't all of the sudden pro LGBTQ...

THESE COMPANIES always look to expand...... Boom! New marrket