BARBERSHOP TALK: Is The LGBT Agenda HURTING The Black Community? (It's Pushed On Us)

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full
How many times ya'll go keep recycling the this thread topic?

I honestly think ya'll just enjoy discussing gay tranny related topics.
:francis: Can we go at least two days without a booty bandit thread please.

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even really know what "pushed on us" really means. Just worry about yourself. If you're comfortable with your sexuality then there's nothing to be afraid of or worry about :dame:
You shouldn't be thinking about what another man does in his spare time that isn't affecting you :dame:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I agree on the business part...but the problem with that demographic is that they rarely ever keep it "Strictly business".
Eventually they expect you to cosign on their mess because they're a loyal customer. I've had em do that mess to me and start inviting me to their events and flip out when I tell em I don't agree with that lifestyle.
I've lost plenty of customers, but to me it's no loss.
I'd rather operate with people that I agree with on a moral level than support a demographic that hates me because I don't agree with their deviant lifestyle.
:yeshrug:

I used to try and be friendly, but it never works out. I've had to drop male and female friends that just couldn't keep it at a friend level and expected me to cosign on their "new lifestyle" and hang out with them at gay places. They had known me for years before they "decided" to be gay and knew that I wasn't with that shyt. The only reason I stayed friends with em is because we had been friends for years before their "event horizon" and I still gave em a chance.
But lord help you if you don't jump in and agree 100% with them...they get all hurt and want to go on the attack.

I don't have time for that.
Bye, lose my number.
:francis:

THAT'S why Im glad i do online business now...fukk that personal face to face commerce i use to do with the weed and the flea market sales (exotic oils , clothing) :ufdup:

I done got into the WEAVE GAME.....so i don't have to worry about looking in the face of some hideous tranny

instead of seeing RUPAUL or some YOUNG THUG looking character ..all i see is a PAYPAL TRANSACTION :blessed:

not only it saves me or my son who now works with me from seeing this crap...i also don't have to be judgemental

im more tolerant considering that probally over HALF MY SALES will go to some CROSS DRESSING DUDE who wants some BRAZILIAN HAIR.... :russ:

it's all gravy.....fukk ya pay me.............is my mentality

i'll let GOD ALLAH judge ya

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It hurts in the way that people compare them to the black civil rights movement, it over shadows all of the accomplishments. People forget that most of these gays are white and lived off the benefits of white supremacy for many years by being closeted.
True

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
THAT'S why Im glad i do online business now...fukk that personal face to face commerce i use to do with the weed and the flea market sales (exotic oils , clothing) :ufdup:

I done got into the WEAVE GAME.....so i don't have to worry about looking in the face of some hideous tranny

instead of seeing RUPAUL or some YOUNG THUG looking character ..all i see is a PAYPAL TRANSACTION :blessed:

not only it saves me or my son who now works with me from seeing this crap...i also don't have to be judgemental

im more tolerant considering that probally over HALF MY SALES will go to some CROSS DRESSING DUDE who wants some BRAZILIAN HAIR.... :russ:

it's all gravy.....fukk ya pay me.............is my mentality

i'll let GOD ALLAH judge ya

Props breh!
:blessed::salute:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Not really. I don't think a gay persons life has any influence over a straight persons life. :yeshrug:

I don't really see the effects of the gay agenda on us personally. I'm going to need some proof.

:whoa: To be fair, I really don't trust the WHITE ( emphasis on white ) LGBT community at all. I believe they are just as racist as straight CACS, but people are giving them too credit.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I personally don't think it's being pushed specifically on the black community to make more blacks homosexual but there is obviously and agenda to normalize the behavior so they are not persecuted and can live out in the open. The problem comes in with the black community is our unique position in the country due to us being the primary targets of white supremacy. We lack the structure to properly educate our people about it so we get bombarded by this agenda and it effects us in a more negative manner specifically when you look at how our families have been decimated.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I personally dont care. I dont care for gays or their plight because they do not care about the plight for black people. If they can and cant get married I dont care because that is their problem. I am black first.:yeshrug: I got too many things to stress over than dudes dressing up like a women.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it's being "pushed" as people think. Nor do i think it's hurting the black community :manny:

And i don't care who gets mad at me for not "seeing their way" either.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I don't think it's being "pushed" as people think. Nor do i think it's hurting the black community :manny:

That's why I labeled it that. They do push it though to extreme measures. I'm PRO LGBT rights, but it's just something that I caught on to.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Well, I disagree with that one. There's a load of things destroying the Black family. Especially, the father not being there and incarcerations.
So because there are other factors that are also keeping the black family fractured, an obvious gay agenda can't be one of them? It's being pushed to blacks heavy for a reason. Anything promoted that goes against a family being a man+woman+children is detrimental to the black family.

Its not about getting mad at you. You're just someone who's in denial and. Only sees what they want to see. You're denying the obvious.