BBC: "We're (lesbians) are being forced into sex by trans women"

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
In a way, trans identity is very much tied to patriarchy and misogyny. If you ever read any trans men stories, they often talk about their internalized hate for women because they were taught that women were less than.

You have stories of trans women who feel they failed to perform masculinity so badly that they feel that they must be women.

And both trans men and women often transition because instead of standing proudly in their queerness, they rather transition to help better replicate normal man/woman parings that are endorsed by patriarchy.
I’ve seen how much the LGB really really don’t fukk with the Ts and your post makes sense why. It’s mainly white men Debo’ing the movement.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Several people got in touch with me to say there was a "huge problem" for lesbians, who were being pressured to "accept the idea that a penis can be a female sex organ".

:russ::mjlol:

:mjlit:
I'm dead wrong because as soon I saw that, I thought "don't yall use dildos?!" :russ:

That's obviously not the same thing, but still:lolbron:

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
The girl named amy ? Man she should be glad her and her gf broke up because she was complete trash. The rest of this is just dudes finding new ways to harass women and the worse part is ive seen women support the nonsense under the guise of being an ally.

Morons like riley dennis love to promote this garbage but more women need to tell these people to f off. If someone says they dont want you relationship wise gtfo smilple no means no.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Isn't this kinda rape?

Pressuring women into penetrative sex under the guise of "you're a hateful transphobe " if you don't do it ?

How's that any different than men taking advantage of a drunk woman or pressuring a woman into sex she doesn't want

pretty much, there's even a story in the article where a trans person applied this exact pressure to get a lesbian to go home with her and when the lesbian changed her mind, the transwoman raped her

:francis:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
DLI9MNZ.gif

Notice that gay men don't have these problems. Eventually they're going to have to address the elephant in room and accept that certain people have been given a blank card to disregard the wishes of others.

Imagine putting on a wig and raping a lesbian, but leaving her feeling as though she is the bigot :hhh:

Metoo movement won't touch that.