BBC: "We're (lesbians) are being forced into sex by trans women"

Daps
Hearing about experiences like these led one lesbian activist to begin researching the topic. Angela C. Wild is co-founder of Get The L Out, whose members believe the rights of lesbians are being ignored by much of the current LGBT movement.

She and her fellow activists have demonstrated at Pride marches in the UK, where they have faced opposition. Pride in London accused the group of "bigotry, ignorance and hate".

"Lesbians are still extremely scared to speak because they think they won't be believed, because the trans ideology is so silencing everywhere," she said.

Angela created a questionnaire for lesbians and distributed it via social media, then published the results.

She said that of the 80 women who did respond, 56% reported being pressured or coerced to accept a trans woman as a sexual partner.
Essentially, this study, was a questionnaire made by a lesbian who founded an anti-trans group, and she sent it out to her followers (80 of which responded), who're by association also anti-trans. This is the equivalent of curating a piece about white people facing racism, without referencing any actual accredited data or polling, but using white supremacist groups as the model for results and anecdotes of the experiences they've gone through, as if these biased and low-scale sums are reflective of an actual problem.

I wouldn't be surprised if the author of this article isn't a lesbian too.

Not only is this irresponsible journalism for the obvious reasons, but it only throws gasoline on the fire around the discourse of trans people, as by the evidence in this thread. Folks are going to read this and think trans people, in general, are out here trying to rape people.

:unimpressed:

pcpking

All Star
Daps
:lolbron: her girl was trying to get some meat by any means

One of the lesbian women I spoke to, 24-year-old Amy*, told me she experienced verbal abuse from her own girlfriend, a bisexual woman who wanted them to have a threesome with a trans woman.

When Amy explained her reasons for not wanting to, her girlfriend became angry.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
laugh-nicholas.gif

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
:lolbron: her girl was trying to get some meat by any means

One of the lesbian women I spoke to, 24-year-old Amy*, told me she experienced verbal abuse from her own girlfriend, a bisexual woman who wanted them to have a threesome with a trans woman.

When Amy explained her reasons for not wanting to, her girlfriend became angry.
Amy better get tested. Her ex’s p*ssy was probably contaminated :lupe:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman