Be careful who you befriend Brehs...

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
He was chilling with a stone cold killer the entire time

Here's the article:
A Philly man will be charged in the 2005 killing of a woman found decapitated in the Puget Sound near Seattle

The killing of 33-year-old Shanan Lynn Read had stymied investigators for years — with relatives wondering if she had been poisoned or intentionally given a lethal dose of drugs before her remains were discarded in the inlet connected to the Pacific Ocean.

But authorities in Kitsap County, Washington announced Thursday that Brian Bourquard, 39 — who’d been living in a brick rowhouse in Philadelphia on the 700 block of Master Street — was part of a group of men who threatened Read and then fatally beat her with a metal baton inside a Seattle apartment, apparently over a debt. The men then put Read’s body into a Rubbermaid container, authorities said, took it to Bourquard’s family cabin more than an hour away, stored it there for weeks, doused it with chemicals to speed up its decomposition, and eventually shoved the Rubbermaid into the sound.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
i feel like a bunch of people living in the city have unknowingly interacted with at least one serial killer. so many mfs just come up to you nowadays and strike a conversation about life in these random 5 min interactions then they just disappear never to be heard of again. mfs come up looking like disgruntled construction workers and shyt

Last edited:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
i feel like a bunch of people living in the city have unknowingly interacted with at least one serial killer. so many mfs just come up to you nowadays and strike a conversation about life in these random short 5 min interactions then they just disappear never to be heard of again. mfs come up looking like disgruntled construction workers and shyt
It's not a coincidence that many serial killers blend in with their surroundings. They are "regular" ppl on the outside but demons for real. The fact that this man was into financial fraud and murdered behind it then went on to live "decently" is not surprising.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
i feel like a bunch of people living in the city have unknowingly interacted with at least one serial killer. so many mfs just come up to you nowadays and strike a conversation about life in these random short 5 min interactions then they just disappear never to be heard of again. mfs come up looking like disgruntled construction workers and shyt
The average person literally walks past a murderer 36 times in their life.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
The average person literally walks past a murderer 36 times in their life.
i believe it. people observe someone doing something dumb then come up to me shaking their head and start spilling cynical roughneck philosophy about humans like they’ve been through war. im like a magnet to those types

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Wasn’t there not a coli breh here that went to prison for attempted murder??

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
It's not a coincidence that many serial killers blend in with their surroundings. They are "regular" ppl on the outside but demons for real. The fact that this man was into financial fraud and murdered behind it then went on to live "decently" is not surprising.

:shaq:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Yeah, man.

Though I vet all, I go full-on Top Secret/ SCI when talking to cacs...even though essentially I won't befriend them.:yeshrug: