Becky Lynch says Seth Rollins was unaware of the NSFW photo of them in her new book

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Becky says she swore she told him. We've all heard that before - I'm not buying that shyt lol. Big red flag if you're wife acts like that IMO. You also would think this photo gets them both major heat.
This was below the belt.

WWE superstar Becky Lynch included a photo of her and her husband Seth “Freakin” Rollins wearing just their championship belts around their nether regions in her new memoir — and her hubby had no idea their saucy snap was going to be exposed to the world.

“I could have sworn that I told him. Turns out, I must have had the conversation with myself and thought that I had it with him,” Lynch told The Post ahead of the release of her autobiography, “Becky Lynch: The Man — Not Your Average Average Girl” on March 26. “Apparently I didn’t ask him about putting the picture in the book. But he just laughed, he thought it was funny. Thank God. That could have gone horribly wrong.”.
In the book, Lynch, 37, whose real name is Rebecca Quin, explains that she and Rollins, 37, whose real name is Colby Daniel Lopez, started off as friends, but as time went on, couldn’t resist the chemistry between them.

Lynch said Rollins was alright with her spilling all the juicy details of their courtship.

“I feel like you can’t really get mad when somebody puts the truth in there and he’s very open and honest,” she said.
“He didn’t have a problem. I think I talk about how great he is mostly.”

The lovebirds, who got married in 2021, have a 3-year-old daughter, Roux — and Lynch said she would approve of her becoming a wrestler one day.

“It’s one of those things where I think the knee jerk reaction is to go, ‘Oh no. ‘ And then I go, ‘Why wouldn’t I?'” she said.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Becky gotta be a major freak in bed :whew:

Charlotte-Flair-and-Becky-Lynch-2.jpg

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps