Being A Real Nikka Gets You NO WHERE (What's The Point Of Sayin It)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:snoop:
Rationalize-attempt to explain or justify (one's own or another's behavior or attitude) with logical, plausible reasons, even if these are not true or appropriate.

Im in agreement with you, what dont you understand?

Could have worded it better?
Oh okay sorry. I meant to respond to the other guy.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I hate when dudes get in an argument and first thing they say, "I'm a real nikka". My reaction :francis: We are better than that. We gotta think of ourselves more than just being a nikka. Being a real nikka gets you one or two things, prison or DEAD :francis: Sorry for the rant, but I hate it when my people say that. Then, they tell me that I'm not a real nikka because I don't get down like that. I plan to mentor troubled youth and volunteer two years down the line. Being a real nikka is not what I strive to be. Our ancestors were smart people. They wouldn't think highly of some of us calling ourselves real nikkas. I want us as a whole to do better. My point is, that we need to respect our people more :snoop: We all we got and I found that out the hard way :snoop:

It's a hyperbole that African American true masculinity lies in being loyal to the code if the streets :manny:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I'm not opposed to the phrase
I get the meaning behind it
I just can't think of many instances to use it outside of a rap song or some adversarial type confrontation.
:yeshrug:

You can be a "real nikka" aka real man without running around announcing it