Being In My TRANSITIONING Phase Is Hard (It's Painful Too)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Not that type of transitioning weirdos :camby:

Anyway, transitioning from boy to man is tough sometimes. Yesterday, I came to the conclusion (not broke or in debt) that I want to become more fiscally moderate. Which means, I'm putting myself on a budget. Also, I have to use time management wisely. Because in two years I want to set my own hours and be freelance doing forklifting on the side and maybe have personal training clients. The more certs you get the better for you. Yes, I love my job, but it's always good to venture out. Also, I'm sour as hell and plan to go out. However, I need to start taking ice baths.

Was in the barbershop yesterday about this with a dude (30's) cutting my hair. I'm only 23, but it's important to start early becoming frugal/fiscally moderate. I'm also trying to retire at 55.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Tranny ass nikka

:rubiocmon:
full
First post fukkery. 'scuse me whilst I tuck my ass (Pause) in this bytch.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Chase the opportunities now, get the paper in your thirties, let your doe cruise in your forties, retire mid to late fifties.

You need a 401 k now or some kind of investment market-based financial tool, and you need to put as much money in it now and never touch it even if you're on the verge of eviction or bankruptcy.

Get your experience up: job and life, the women will come with it.

"Homie, you hustlin' backwards if you chasin' a bytch. Stupid, chase the paper, they come with the shyt."

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Chase the opportunities now, get the paper in your thirties, let your doe cruise in your forties, retire mid to late fifties.

You need a 401 k now or some kind of investment market-based financial tool, and you need to put as much money in it now and never touch it even if you're on the verge of eviction or bankruptcy.

Get your experience up: job and life, the women will come with it.

"Homie, you hustlin' backwards if you chasin' a bytch. Stupid, chase the paper, they come with the shyt."
EXACTLY this.