Being In My TRANSITIONING Phase Is Hard (It's Painful Too)

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
You honest to god post too much about your personal life on here. That is the issue with you. What if someone in your life finds your account and reads your posts? You can say you don't care but they will know all about you. shyt is fukked up that all this info is out in the open. More importantly, what if you get a corporate gig and all the stuff you say online gets stumbled upon by your boss or coworkers?

Leave as little of a footprint about yourself online as possible so people can't trace your true identity.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
The hard work, but it does pay off. Now, the job isn't hard, but the after feeling is like sourness. However, I just keep on pushing.
What you know how to do is unique and don't let anyone derail you. You're a highly capable young man with your own set of skills and experiences.

Advice: You have hella goals. That's great. Sometimes your goals can prevent you from being present in your body. What I mean is allow yourself to experience the experience. Don't focus on your goals all the time. Relax and feel it all my guy. You're too ambitious to fukk your life up. That'll never happen, but you're ambitious enough to limit your experiences in the world.