Who Do you feel is more responsible for the Dynasty?

• Belichick

Votes: 69 61.6%
  • Brady

Votes: 43 38.4%

• Total voters

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Both will prolly never win again
at that point it's a cold war to see who can get closer to a bowl. If Beli takes the team to the playoffs then it's over. Brady stacked the deck in his favor with that move to Tampa. He has 2 quality Wide receivers and an underrated Tampa defense.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Brady is responsible for getting the team over the hump/winning championships.

Beli is responsible for the winning record and culture.

Brady 51%, Beli 49%. Ironically the much touted "Matt Cassell season" proves both points.

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Brady is responsible for getting the team over the hump/winning championships.

Beli is responsible for the winning record and culture.

Brady 51%, Beli 49%. Ironically the much touted "Matt Cassell season" proves both points.
I just find it hard to give Brady the 51% because as stated before Beli highered everybody. Made substitutions, inserted Malcom Butler to beat the Seahawks, removed him to lose to the Eagles. I think he wanted to lose that superbowl just to show his power quite honestly lol

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I just find it hard to give Brady the 51% because as stated before Beli highered everybody. Made substitutions, inserted Malcom Butler to beat the Seahawks, removed him to lose to the Eagles. I think he wanted to lose that superbowl just to show his power quite honestly lol

People always forget that the Eagles were a top rated defense going into that SB, and Brady made a mockery of them. Kudos to Graham for making the play but Brady was on the verge of overcoming Bill's sabotage against a good defense.

I give him 51% because it's all about championships and from the first to last SB, Brady always made the key plays to put them in position to win.

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
People always forget that the Eagles were a top rated defense going into that SB, and Brady made a mockery of them. Kudos to Graham for making the play but Brady was on the verge of overcoming Bill's sabotage against a good defense.

I give him 51% because it's all about championships and from the first to last SB, Brady always made the key plays to put them in position to win.
500+ yards and nearly pulled it of, but still couldn't close the deal. If he would have caught that first touchdown pass on that trick play, things would have been different.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's beli, but brady was a major part of both their success in his prime years.

i think if brady never played for belichick, belichick would still have rings and more rings than brady would have with a different coach.

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
Belichick

Defensive coordinator on 2 super bowl winners, +1 additional appearance.

People talk about his time in Cleveland, but he coached them to the playoffs with a 11-5 season and beat Parcells patriots team in the playoffs (Saban was his DC).

11-5 with Matt Cassell.

broller

Veteran
Daps

You can't get win a championship without getting to one.

You could argue so many other players put them in key positions to win. Ty Law, Adam Vinatieri, Rodney Harrison, Donta Hightower, Danny Amendola, Julian Edelman etc.

broller

Veteran
Daps
500+ yards and nearly pulled it of, but still couldn't close the deal. If he would have caught that first touchdown pass on that trick play, things would have been different.

0ap3000000914327_video_cp.jpg

Get you a quarterback who can do both :troll:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Now just imagine Peyton Manning, or Rogers with Bill Do you think they would be looked at as the GOAT? because I believe so.

If they could have stomached Bill as a person.
I think Brady being a 6th Rd pick and being humbled by that helped him buy into Bill's culture.

I'm not sure if Peyton would have dealt with Bill like that.