Bernie Sanders Explains Koch Brothers "Agenda" w/ no Flinching (Video)

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
This guy is ahead of his time. That's why he built the flux compacitor to travel to the future. :banderas:

Who else would do that running for President? He knows the wolves are coming but he just said "Let them come, I have tiger blood" "The Fringe Candidate", people arent laughing anymore. Tomorrow Sanders Tigerblood is going to be on full display at MSNBC forum. :win:

scan to "2:30"

Campaign mode...no campaign mode, hanging w/ Christopher Lloyd, Larry David, it doesn't make a DAMN difference, Bernz da Gawd is staying the course. :leostare:

BTW Here's a Bernz story, no idea if it has been confirmed. Bernz wasn't having that guy not have proper shoes, he had to take action. No cameras, just "you need some shoes, f that" Not confirmed by Snopes, but I don't doubt it. I've heard "STORIES" too. This guy doesnt give a shyt about D.C. cool kids table. :sas1:

Screenshot-2015-11-03-at-11.24.35-AM.png

CHL

Superstar
Daps
on a side note

nikkas been dying disproportionately and getting murdered in droves for decades... only hear a peep every now and then

one study comes out about cacs aged 45-55 kicking the bucket at an increased rate and the country can't stop talking
I hope most of them continue to off themselves. You know what kind of people they are :mjpls:

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Think imma sign up to hand fliers out for him an shyt as well. Been avoiding his group on campus(too many took ass young dems in there), but damn dude is a good ass guy to introduce the concepts :ohlawd:

Set about converting these cats to some real radicalism too tho :shaq:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Think imma sign up to hand fliers out for him an shyt as well. Been avoiding his group on campus(too many took ass young dems in there), but damn dude is a good ass guy to introduce the concepts :ohlawd:

Set about converting these cats to some real radicalism too tho :shaq:
That's what we did.
I was pretty bad at it but by the end of the two hours I was doing much better.
I think I may have gotten a few people to vote for him or at least learn about him at least:ld:
Gonna met with the Bernie club for pizza/planning tomorrow to.