Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Blueprint 2 baby :blessed:
tumblr_kxz2f0iZeT1qzaeks.gif

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I think Big the only one who has made a great double album.. everybody else had like 1 disc of greatness (Pac, Nas, Wu...)

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Wu-Tang Forever

incredible production, only one song that can be considered filler and the most consistent from start to finish

some of the greatest rhyming ever recorded as well imo
The rhyming on wu forever is still the apex of lyrical hip hop imo.

LAD is the blueprint to every big hip hop album since

And DI is just grade a production and bangers.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
The rhyming on wu forever is still the apex of lyrical hip hop imo.

LAD is the blueprint to every big hip hop album since

And DI is just grade a production and bangers.

the production on Forever was something serious too tho

like whether a fanatic of 36 Chambers likes it or not, they had to respect it. hugely influential and still sounds pretty fresh tbh.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
the production on Forever was something serious too tho

like whether a fanatic of 36 Chambers likes it or not, they had to respect it. hugely influential and still sounds pretty fresh tbh.
It is. The way rza said they woukdn figure it out til the 2000s was true

I had a conversation with my boy and we both agreed that if we only had to listen to ine album for the rest of our lives itd be WTF

Too many songs on this. The beats were crazy. The lyricsnwere astronomical

Songs like impossible. I laugh when people say ugod cant rhyme. They all killed that track

Also, between these 3 albuma, if theybwere all compressed to a 80 minute disk. Wtf would be the best of the 3

Wish we had a real appreciation thread going. It was the most important album to drop that year and the last hurrah for what hip hop could have been - elite poetry and beats to create a better world

Instead we got the puffy formula and the dumb wrte intrigued by the drum..

fukk it ill pick. Wutangforever. The goat album

This shyt had me fiending for the cure

Still need man wiman and child rza beat. He gave it to cilva after rza scrapped the cure. One of the goat wu tang beats

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps

I had a conversation with my boy and we both agreed that if we only had to listen to ine album for the rest of our lives itd be WTF

Songs like impossible. I laugh when people say ugod cant rhyme. They all killed that track

Also, between these 3 albuma, if theybwere all compressed to a 80 minute disk. Wtf would be the best of the 3

Wish we had a real appreciation thread going. It was the most important album to drop that year and the last hurrah for what hip hop could have been - elite poetry and beats to create a better world

Still need man wiman and child rza beat. He gave it to cilva after rza scrapped the cure. One of the goat wu tang beats

I'll make a thread breh. You're right it deserves that appreciation.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

:ehh:
Well said.
I still gotta go with LAD though :yeshrug:
DI doesn't belong in the conversation though. One album has BIG killing shyt consistently through...one of the GOATs :wow:
Another one had all Wu members, several GOATS, killing shyt consistently through :wow:
Deck on this album :wow:

The other had some crazy production, some filler, and Juelz and Jim Jones :francis:
Not that I didn't love the album at the time, not that there wasn't something to Juelz style, but we are comparing it to Big and Wu :yeshrug:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
:ehh:
Well said.
I still gotta go with LAD though :yeshrug:
DI doesn't belong in the conversation though. One album has BIG killing shyt consistently through...one of the GOATs :wow:
Another one had all Wu members, several GOATS, killing shyt consistently through :wow:
Deck on this album :wow:

The other had some crazy production, some filler, and Juelz and Jim Jones :francis:
Not that I didn't love the album at the time, not that there wasn't something to Juelz style, but we are comparing it to Big and Wu :yeshrug:
Cant be mad at picking LAD

Biggie was the goat mc and puff blessed that album with the production. It was just a big of leap lyrically and beat wise from the more laid back ready to die (also classic)

I think each album is 5 mics with maybe DI being 4.75 at the least

I gotta pick wtf tho cause lyrically it was something weve never heard before. It really taught a generation of people
Wtf is like the bible to a lot of wu fans.

Hip hop was never purer than on this album.

Only guest rhymer on the album was streetlife and if you include cap. Such a pute album man. Yall gettin me in the mood no homo

I made a custom single disk mix. Need to out that on my iphone

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Cant be mad at picking LAD

Biggie was the goat mc and puff blessed that album with the production. It was just a big of leap lyrically and beat wise from the more laid back ready to die (also classic)

I think each album is 5 mics with maybe DI being 4.75 at the least

I gotta pick wtf tho cause lyrically it was something weve never heard before. It really taught a generation of people
Wtf is like the bible to a lot of wu fans.

Hip hop was never purer than on this album.

Only guest rhymer on the album was streetlife and if you include cap. Such a pute album man. Yall gettin me in the mood no homo

I made a custom single disk mix. Need to out that on my iphone
Every Wu album before Forever was just as pure.