• Life After Death | Notorious B.I.G.

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Wu-Tang Forever | Wu-Tang Clan

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I think Big the only one who has made a great double album.. everybody else had like 1 disc of greatness (Pac, Nas, Wu...)
Please name the duds in Wu Tang Forever that aren't Wu-Revolution and Black Shampoo :isthatafact:

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Hoe ass OP so shook about the poll being a landslide he omitted the GOAT 2x album NYC or otherwise aka Blueprint 2 by the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Disc 2 of BP2 alone shyts on all them god awful, brick filled, double decker weedplates Life After Diabetes aka Lick Ass Daily, bytchomatic Impunity aka Clitomatic Continuity aka shytomatic Ingenuity aka Homomatic Gayunity, & Pootie Tang Forever aka Swine Flutang Forever aka Jew Tang Forever

Nothing more pathetic than the denial of the GOATness of the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd by stans of Sugary Smalls the Notorious faq aka Down Syndrome Smalls the Notorious RETARD aka Tranny Smalls the Notorious SHIM aka ODB (Ole Diabetic b*stard) aka Frankfurter White aka Crisco Wallace aka Lazyie Big Boned aka Buffet West, Clitset aka Dipshyts aka Shimset, & Pootie Tang Clan aka Too Wong Futang Clan aka Jew Tang Clan

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Please name the duds in Wu Tang Forever that aren't Wu-Revolution and Black Shampoo :isthatafact:

Just opinion.. really no right or wrong. But, it's not better than Biggie shyt...

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:ehh:
Well said.
I still gotta go with LAD though :yeshrug:
DI doesn't belong in the conversation though. One album has BIG killing shyt consistently through...one of the GOATs :wow:
Another one had all Wu members, several GOATS, killing shyt consistently through :wow:
Deck on this album :wow:

The other had some crazy production, some filler, and Juelz and Jim Jones :francis:
Not that I didn't love the album at the time, not that there wasn't something to Juelz style, but we are comparing it to Big and Wu :yeshrug:
DI actually had the least filler out of all the albums while LAD had the most iconic cuts IMO, what tracks did you consider filler?

Juelz and Jimmy spit a lot of real, heartfelt shyt go listen to their verses on Who Am I and Beautiful Noise. They weren't tongue twisting lyricists didn't have an Impossible Ghost verse but they had intangibles and were tailor made for the production.