Votes: 32 42.7%

• Total voters

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It really depends man

standing you feel like you’re in a position of power cuz ur standing there like a super hero while a bytch bends the knee and succumbs to your masculinity and takes your beef into her mouth. And you’re looking down on her like a king to his subject. From here you can plunge downward into her esophagus or pull it out and slap her with it or smear the Precum and saliva all over her face like a paint brush.

sitting is a very aristocratic position as well, particularly if you’re sitting on a comfortable leather recliner or similar chair and it is a more relaxing and accommodating position, as sometimes your knees get weak from standing and the woman is going ham on your meat.

laying down is super relaxing and soothing, you’re laying there as the woman marinates and massages your shyt with her saliva and mouth, and depending on the angle she takes you can Palm her ass or stick any number of fingers in her box, or play with her titties.

all 3 have their advantages I can’t pick a favorite although Laying down is how I most often get my dikk worshipped

:dame::hubie:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
It really depends man

standing you feel like you’re in a position of power cuz ur standing there like a super hero while a bytch bends the knee and succumbs to your masculinity and takes your beef into her mouth. And you’re looking down on her like a king to his subject. From here you can plunge downward into her esophagus or pull it out and slap her with it or smear the Precum and saliva all over her face like a paint brush.

sitting is a very aristocratic position as well, particularly if you’re sitting on a comfortable leather recliner or similar chair and it is a more relaxing and accommodating position, as sometimes your knees get weak from standing and the woman is going ham on your meat.

laying down is super relaxing and soothing, you’re laying there as the woman marinates and massages your shyt with her saliva and mouth, and depending on the angle she takes you can Palm her ass or stick any number of fingers in her box, or play with her titties.

all 3 have their advantages I can’t pick a favorite although Laying down is how I most often get my dikk worshipped

:dame::hubie:
You’re the breh that had everybody mad when you said you’d nut on a chicks face in that thread. Hold this rep :mjlol:

As for the thread, it feels great standing because she can’t take it all, but i mostly get it laying down.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
What's your technique?

:mjgrin:

We know you got skills :troll:

I prefer for him to sit, ideally on the sofa smoking or drinking. I would sit on the floor which gives me the control to get up on my knees if I need to. If you're sitting and I'm sitting I can adjust your body for my ease pulling you forward or adjusting your legs where necessary like flinging your leg over the arm of the chair giving me access to control depth. Sitting is usually an all mouth or one handed technique.

Then hopping up on my knees gives me the flexibility to use both hands and do different hand and mouth tricks.

If you lay down, I'm gonna wanna lay down and it encourages lazy head. Unless I'm upside down and it goes down my throat then it's easier to do tongue and throat tricks.

Standing allows more depth control for me because I could push you in, but I could pretty much do the same things with you sitting. I do have more ball access so I have more flexibility to play as they free hang. This would be of course where the man has the most control.

All dependent on dikk shape and size. It's just interesting to see what guys prefer. But I think for best results you should think about the person doing the work and what is most comfortable for them. When you put us in awkward positions we cant do what we want for as long as we want which results in mediocre head which lacks consistency.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I prefer for him to sit, ideally on the sofa smoking or drinking. I would sit on the floor which gives me the control to get up on my knees if I need to. If you're sitting and I'm sitting I can adjust your body for my ease pulling you forward or adjusting your legs where necessary like flinging your leg over the arm of the chair giving me access to control depth. Sitting is usually an all mouth or one handed technique.

Then hopping up on my knees gives me the flexibility to use both hands and do different hand and mouth tricks.

If you lay down, I'm gonna wanna lay down and it encourages lazy head. Unless I'm upside down and it goes down my throat then it's easier to do tongue and throat tricks.

Standing allows more depth control for me because I could push you in, but I could pretty much do the same things with you sitting. I do have more ball access so I have more flexibility to play as they free hang. This would be of course where the man has the most control.

All dependent on dikk shape and size. It's just interesting to see what guys prefer. But I think for best results you should think about the person doing the work and what is most comfortable for them. When you put us in awkward positions we cant do what we want for as long as we want which results in mediocre head which lacks consistency.
:obama:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sitting...then stand to c** on her face if she’s into it

the best tho is when she laying on her back

and you practically doing push-ups in her mouth

to be fair tho @ that point that’s not head that’s face fukking