Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Laying (down)

Votes: 32 42.7%

• Total voters

broller

Veteran
Daps
It really depends man

standing you feel like you’re in a position of power cuz ur standing there like a super hero while a bytch bends the knee and succumbs to your masculinity and takes your beef into her mouth. And you’re looking down on her like a king to his subject. From here you can plunge downward into her esophagus or pull it out and slap her with it or smear the Precum and saliva all over her face like a paint brush.

sitting is a very aristocratic position as well, particularly if you’re sitting on a comfortable leather recliner or similar chair and it is a more relaxing and accommodating position, as sometimes your knees get weak from standing and the woman is going ham on your meat.

laying down is super relaxing and soothing, you’re laying there as the woman marinates and massages your shyt with her saliva and mouth, and depending on the angle she takes you can Palm her ass or stick any number of fingers in her box, or play with her titties.

all 3 have their advantages I can’t pick a favorite although Laying down is how I most often get my dikk worshipped

:dame::hubie:

Breh said "aristrocratic" while talking bout head :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Standing gives the strongest nut

That weak in the knees feeling.

On the back is more relaxed and you can focus strictly on the nut instead of keeping your muscles strong.

Both have their perks