Best young QB to build around? (From the last two drafts)

Best Young QB to build around?

• Winston

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Mariota

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Wentz

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Prescott

Votes: 26 41.9%

• Total voters

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Isn't it funny that Goff the 1st overall pick isn't in this discussion? :mjlol:
No not funny at all especially since we mortaged our future for an Air Raid Project Qb 
iywQvlS.jpg

But Winston/Ota/Dak/Wentz

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Brian Scalabrine.

I don't care if he's not young or a QB.
Whenever anyone asks me who I want to build a team of any sport -- straight to the Cac Mamba.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
1. Dak
2. Jameis
3. Marcus
4. Wentz

I just like the Dak story honestly. Wentz played against nobodies, Marcus & Jameis had some of the best offensive talent period their careers pre NFL, Dak had one year of a good situation around him, but dude has made shyt happen with nothing all the time. Boys have a situation around Dak where I can't see him failing because of anything he does. An elite receiver in Dez, good niche type receivers, the god body offensive line/running game, its gonna be interesting to see how they fail once they do fail (inevitable). Its gonna have to be a complete clamp job on defense,

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
"Dak is only good because of the offensive line"

The same offensive line we had last year and went 4-12?

AjuujJj.png

Dak is good and people hate it.

Black. Proud. And in a Cowboys uniform.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
"Dak is only good because of the offensive line"

The same offensive line we had last year and went 4-12?

AjuujJj.png
The only reason Dallas went 4-12 is because those nikkas are lost without a decent QB in the huddle.

With Romo they were damn near undefeated, but Romo's body is made out of styrofoam and glass so he can't stay healthy.

4-12 is twice as many wins as the teams Mariota and Winston inherited, which were both 2-14 and universally recognized as pretty much the worst teams in the league.

Not to take anything away from Dak's skill because he's legit, but you're not placing him in the 2015 Titans or Bucs roster and getting 9 straight wins for the season :ld:

Mariota and Jameis are literally rebuilding disgraced teams that haven't had winning records or seen the play offs in half a decade right before our very eyes. Very similar to what Derek Carr is doing right now.