Best young QB to build around? (From the last two drafts)

Best Young QB to build around?

• Winston

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Mariota

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Wentz

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Prescott

Votes: 26 41.9%

• Total voters

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Mariota plays very well in spite of being on a mediocre team. He'd eat good if he was running the Cowboys. This ain't a slight on Dak but it shows just how well tooled this squad is for a SB run.

Mariota >>>Luck
I know its a team sport and all but Mariota still haven't beaten Luck and the Colts D is avg if not below avg

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I would have to decide between Make It Rayne and Krableg Jameis

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
I know its a team sport and all but Mariota still haven't beaten Luck and the Colts D is avg if not below avg
Yeah, sometimes some qbs and/or teams just have your number. I still think that Mariota has tremendous upside over Luck from what I've seen.
That doesn't say that Luck is terrible by any stretch though. But you have to wonder if they were on different teams altogether, would it be better or worse?

Kosar was a far better quarterback than John Elway but he could never get over the hump to a Super Bowl in 3 tries. He had a better team too.:francis:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
They wait until AFTER the Raiders start winning to appoint Carr the savior :russ:

He doesn't? :jbhmm:

How many times does he have to shyt on these cacs opinions til they see what's in front of them?

He does, but I'm just talking about the Carr vs Jameis/Bridgewater/Bortles thread that use to be hot.

And my ongoing bickering with @Dr. Narcisse :heh: