horizon

Superstar
Daps
Saddup you dummy. How do you even know anything she even read, she actually wrote herself? We don't need mofuggas reading from flash cards prob written by a cracka talking about all lives matter:mjlol: probably had to shoot this video like 5 times. There's no fire or emotion in this.

This shyt sounds like a fukking commerical
I can't read this hoe babble breh

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Right. A blk celeb speaking in support getting clowned.

She does it in the most Disney way possible always trying to include everybody, the same way she said she wished she was a Latina, there’s no problem in just addressing black people, people of an African heritage or ADOS especially because this is the main group suffering, but she doesn’t.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
She does it in the most Disney way possible always trying to include everybody, the same way she said she wished she was a Latina, there’s no problem in just addressing black people, people of an African heritage, or ADOS especially because these are the main group suffering, but she doesn’t.
Lmao apart of me Is always like “Well if Beyoncé said it” (insert eye roll here).
But the other part of me is like, at least she made a statement.

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
LMAO at the filters and effects.

her handlers just typed in a “social justice” speech, selected the hair type/color and hit “render” and this video came out.
Exactly but these dumbass nikkas eat anything she does up:mjlol:. God bless her PR team