Biden is Anti-Haiti, and His Haitian-American Press Person Doesn’t Give a Damn

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A Haitian c00n is an oxymoron.

Even the most white-jesus worshipping Haitian c00n will proudly talk about their revolutionary ancestry.

Our culture was founded on murdering our enemies and killing c00ns :dead:

Our founding fathers were raiding European slave ships :dead:

Dessalines is a God-figure in our culture.

A haitian c00n doesnt exist unless they've been Americanized and contaminated by the culture.... which means they are Haitian-AMERICANS.

Haitian-American is a culture by itself.
I went to Quebec 2 summers ago, lots of Haitian folks there. I remember I was having a conversation with a Bouncer that was Haitian and we talked about the revolution and how impressed he was I knew stuff about it.
I also tried to hollar at some of the girls there, but they only go for Haitian brehs. I didn't get it at first, but I understand why they wanna be within their own.

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
A Haitian c00n is an oxymoron.

A haitian c00n doesnt exist unless they've been Americanized and contaminated by the culture.... which means they are Haitian-AMERICANS.

Haitian-American is a culture by itself.
But that's exactly who she is tho, she a full fledged intersectional scissorist, she 6 levels of compromised

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
But that's exactly who she is tho, she a full fledged intersectional scissorist, she 6 levels of compromised

Exactly.

Haitians are heavy anti-LBGT.

How the hell did the Democrats manage to find a fakkit Haitian? :dead:

I think they did this to troll our people :leostare:

Out of all the educated Haitians in America...... they picked a fakkit feminist.... how is this possible:leostare:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Haitians are some of the biggest c00ns walking :yeshrug:

giphy.gif

Asante

All Star
Daps
Haiti.....Y'all fought back....fighting and winning against the white Devil is a Capital sin during the Devil's 2,000 year reign. They are going to f with y'all until the end of their time.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I have whoever the OP is on ignore. Meaning I don't see threads created by the user..... or posts.

There are multiple threads up about current violence and political situation in Haiti.

You don't have to look far to see when I've expressed my opinion

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/waving-automatic-guns-at-nuns.842877/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/5-a...rbian-arrested-in-haiti.692777/#post-32757054

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/did...-on-outside-no-man-is-safe-from.763032/page-3

Sorry to disappoint you, if you thought I was dodging the topic.