Biden is Anti-Haiti, and His Haitian-American Press Person Doesn’t Give a Damn

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the country that popped off slave rebellions are just full of c00ns :stopitslime:
Slavery never ended there, what are you talking about?

"Popped off" slave rebellions? No, it had a successful rebellion due to numerical advantage and yellow fever.
Definitely wasn't the only place to pop them off at all.
There were hundreds before and after.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Slavery never ended there, what are you talking about?

"Popped off" slave rebellions? No, it had a successful rebellion due to numerical advantage and yellow fever.
Definitely wasn't the only place to pop them off at all.
There were hundreds before and after.

Thats not enslavement :dead:

Conditions are always case-by-case anyway, depending on the family.

Without a welfare system in place, those from impoverished backgrounds depend on donations from Haitians in America or they can stay with a family from a higher economic class.

Much better than roaming the streets and getting guns placed in your hand to be a pawn for the Imperialists

Or starving somewhere in the countryside.

Without these systems in place, many children would be on the streets and starving.

Many children are on the streets and starving.

There is no government benefits package for chilren or single mothers in the 3rd world

You just gotta finesse a way out, or die out.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Thats not enslavement :dead:

Conditions are always case-by-case anyway, depending on the family.

Without a welfare system in place, those from impoverished backgrounds depend on donations from Haitians in America or they can stay with a family from a higher economic class.

Much better than roaming the streets and getting guns placed in your hand to be a pawn for the Imperialists

O

Or starving somewhere in the countryside.

Without these systems in place, many children would be on the streets and starving.

Many children are on the streets and starving.

There is no government benefits package for chilren or single mothers in the 3rd world

You just gotta finesse a way out, or die out.

:ohhh: My bro and I had one that my mother paid for the two years we stayed with our aunt. I've never heard that word though (or maybe I don't remember it, I was 6/7).

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
:ohhh: My bro and I had one that my mother paid for the two years we stayed with our aunt. I've never heard that word though (or maybe I don't remember it, I was 6/7).

My father came up thru that system.

Came from the countryside with zero electricity.... went to stay with a family in the city.... Finessed the situation.... Got educated... Got a job... Stacked money.... Immigrated to America... Drove cabs... Got into pharmacy.... Grinded for years... Went into business for himself

My dad is a millionaire now in his 50s

The French were forcing Africans to eat human feces, knocking black women's teeth out and raping children.... Idk how that dude made the comparison to slavery.

I think he was just trying to throw shade to Haitians.

I don't think he's black.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
My father came up thru that system.

Came from the countryside with zero electricity.... went to stay with a family in the city.... Finessed the situation.... Got educated... Got a job... Stacked money.... Immigrated to America... Drove cabs... Got into pharmacy.... Grinded for years... Went into business for himself

My dad is a millionaire now in his 50s

The French were forcing Africans to eat human feces, knocking black women's teeth out and raping children.... Idk how that dude made the comparison to slavery.

I think he was just trying to throw shade to Haitians.

I don't think he's black.

Salute to your pops, breh

Poster def was trying to diss. You're not alone in noticing the hate. :mjpls:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I hate fukking Vice news, but I saw a video they put up on Port au Prince gang wars and this fakkit Moise has got to go breh, Im not even Haitian and my heart burns for that mfer to get his, dude makes Aristide look like Kennedy...
US fuk y’all understand or what been going on in Haiti the last 60 years

All the information that you think you know about Aristide is wrong

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Hegemonic Blacks (sellouts from all over the diaspora) are not allies.

she is not the same as a Haitian who does not like Moise. She is a Monroe Doctrine pawn. Like many others of the “Black Elite”, who act like they are apart of a “struggle” when in fact they are the ones who have sold their people out over and over again for hundreds of years.

very few Paul Robeson archetypes
Exactly

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
US fuk y’all understand or what been going on in Haiti the last 60 years

All the information that you think you know about Aristide is wrong

Im not a Haitian I just remember being around some Haitian friends way back in the early 2000s and the Miami Haitian community in general not fukking with him at all because he was corrupt/inept and then he got chased out of Haiti. What Im seeing now is crazy tho full on Brazil favela style warfare, no police in whole neighborhoods thats insane. What would you say is the state of the country cuz this shyt looks like de facto civil war right now

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I hate fukking Vice news, but I saw a video they put up on Port au Prince gang wars and this fakkit Moise has got to go breh, Im not even Haitian and my heart burns for that mfer to get his, dude makes Aristide look like Kennedy...
Im not a Haitian I just remember being around some Haitian friends way back in the early 2000s and the Miami Haitian community in general not fukking with him at all because he was corrupt/inept and then he got chased out of Haiti. What Im seeing now is crazy tho full on Brazil favela style warfare, no police in whole neighborhoods thats insane. What would you say is the state of the country cuz this shyt looks like de facto civil war right now

Da fukk you talking about Aristide for, he was by far the most popular, most moral leader of Haiti in recent history. :gucci:

He won both elections by massive landslides and was only kicked out by corrupt military strongmen with US involvement. If you are talking to anti-Aristide Haitians I'd sideeye them something serious, they're likely connected to the corrupt elite themselves.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Da fukk you talking about Aristide for, he was by far the most popular, most moral leader of Haiti in recent history. :gucci:

He won both elections by massive landslides and was only kicked out by corrupt military strongmen with US involvement. If you are talking to anti-Aristide Haitians I'd sideeye them something serious, they're likely connected to the corrupt elite themselves.

That makes sense my boy was from a well to do family out here they didnt like him at all, but I remember the press in Miami made it seem like he ran the economy into the ground, I distinctly remember it was under him they would run those news stories of people being forced to bake mud cookies and all that. So he was actually a good guy and the fukkery commenced once he was deposed?