Biden orders Israel to ceasefire

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
this.

Biden finally growing some nuts. Netanyahu been wilding and everyone scared of this mufukka. You can't beat the world saying you need to stop the bullshyt.
Why not just arrange a CIA hit mission? They think Israel will nuke us 😂🤣😂🤣?

Man, I'd tell Israel they had hours to gtfo then destroy their whole existence. Everything they ever known would be destroyed, on live tv for the world to see.

This shyt gotta be ZERO tolerance

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I'm sick and tired of Biden pretending he has to ask politely.

There is no Israel without the United States. If we drop support Iran would roll them up and smoke them SAME DAY

Israel would wash Iran 1 on 1 :francis:

Jordan and Iraq won't let either cross their territory with land forces. So it will basically be a Air Force, Missiles and Drones, and Israel is superior to Iran in all areas. Navy as well. Iran does have proxies they can rely, and if by grace of god US does just say fukk Israel, which could possibly get Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and Egypt etc all on the attack in Jihad(also unlikely cause they all don't f with eachother), this shyt could happen:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Israel would wash Iran 1 on 1 :francis:

Jordan and Iraq won't let either cross their territory with land forces. So it will basically be a Air Force, Missiles and Drones, and Israel is superior to Iran in all areas. Navy as well. Iran does have proxies they can rely, and if by grace of god US does just say fukk Israel, which could possibly get Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and Egypt etc all on the attack in Jihad(also unlikely cause they all don't f with eachother), this shyt could happen:

Iran has 1 million military members and access to any modern weapon. I wouldn't be so sure about that

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
whole middle east would be on some

"THE COAST IS CLEAR YALL!!!" :mjgrin:

XSvBb5.gif

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
There's a lot of free palestine posters, signs and graffiti going up all across the country

Hes feeling the re election heat and just like a career politician he is willing to say whatever to garner votes.

I wanna know what happens when Israel says no

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Just because you want him to be senile and Fox News diagnosed him doesn’t make it true. He’s 80 but not senile . Eat that both sides shyt and choke on it :pacspit:
nikka this has nothing to do with propoganda. His brain is in a bad state you emotional nikka.
Put yall back in chains!”

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Why not just arrange a CIA hit mission? They think Israel will nuke us 😂🤣😂🤣?

Man, I'd tell Israel they had hours to gtfo then destroy their whole existence. Everything they ever known would be destroyed, on live tv for the world to see.

This shyt gotta be ZERO tolerance
They don't think that. They control Israel's nukes.

This is just for show.

voiture

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Looks to me Biden cares more about Palestinians than Hamas.
Hamas could have ended this by releasing the hostages....the Rafah invasion could still be on the cards.
According to terrorist news organization Aljazeera, there are still hostages that are alive.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Low key, I wouldn't put it past Netanyahu or one of their crazy soldiers to "accidentally" hit one of our troops.

I think they have the gall to try it.