Biden Wants Vaccine Passports: "China Creating 'Social Credit' Scores to Rule Citizens' Lives"

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I made this thread in 2015.

Who wants to answer this for me or show breh how I made this "leap".......

Not a diss to you breh......but its like you can literally show people they are being herded to their slavery and they just can't see it......not you breh, but in general...people I'm close to just do not see it..... the psychological manipulation is so POWERFUL!!!!

Damn.

It's a social credit score being prepped using the vaccine passport as the first bit of data, then it other things will loaded into it. Articles are all over the place. They talking about modeling after China's social credit score. This article from 2020
Opinion: The potential abuses of a coronavirus ‘health passport’ are downright frightening

Cotdamn.
ok I just read the 2020 article. So you made this jump based on a random opinion piece? The only fact in the article was that a company was developing an app that identifies whether or not you've tested positive or negative. That's it. Nothing more. Similar to what Joe Biden's vaccine passport idea is pushing for. Identifying whether or not you've been vaccinated yet. There is absolutely nothing else in this article or theverge article outside of conspiracy-type reasoning that logically leads you to believe this is anything like the China social credit score system.

Do you know how the China social credit score system works? They can actually restrict your ability to travel even domestically. from traveling to shutting down your financial accounts.

A passport that says whether or not you've been vaccinated is not that and there's nothing that would lead you to believe it's leading to that. Is there any other evidence you have(evidence, not conspiracy opinion pieces) that shows that a simple app that identifies whether or not you're vaccinated is just step 1 to the grand plan of implementing a China social credit score system in America?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
You want to slight Jones, but his media outfit was one of first ones in American media to highlight China's Social Credit Score System back in 2015.

Here is article from last year.
Opinion: The potential abuses of a coronavirus ‘health passport’ are downright frightening

If you can't make a simple connection .... I mean ... ::unimpressed:
That article is chock full of speculative language. As of now, the "vaccine passport" is trying to effectively be a non fungible digital vaccine card. That's it.

Fearmongering helps no one.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:unimpressed:Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Whose man's is this?

Have you not seen and heard about lockdowns and quarantines and tracking apps for the last 365 days? Do you not know they are quarantining visitors to countries to their hotel rooms or their houses? Do you not what is happening in Israel, which is being used as model OUTCRY FROM ISRAEL, TO THE WORLD!!!

I'm not denigrating you....I'm really just speaking to generalities of people I know who literally just are on another planet.

They wait ....... they wait for permission (like the social credit score system he doesn't appear to see being introduced) .... from the "trusted/censoring/shilled out" sources, before they can form a critical thought.

They can't form critical thoughts, but also so much media is censored from them on the sites they do go to.......so when you explain what is happening they portray indignity that your thought process hasn't been vetted by the shilled out censored "trusted" sources they go to.... even if it's right in their face.

This is crazy

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
That article is chock full of speculative language. As of now, the "vaccine passport" is trying to effectively be a non fungible digital vaccine card. That's it.

Fearmongering helps no one.

This was in 2020.
Biden Administration is trying to develop it right now as the article I just posted explains.

Here's another article.... people see what this is....why can't you?
Fox News: COVID Vaccine Passports Are Proof Biden Wants to Go Full 1984

The next vaccine challenge: Building a workable 'passport' app

You honestly think they are going to just stop at a "vaccine passport" and not add as much shiit to it ....and that's it.....::pachaha:

Like breh....:mjgrin:......you can lay the act down now guy. It's ok.

Last edited:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
ok I just read the 2020 article. So you made this jump based on a random opinion piece? The only fact in the article was that a company was developing an app that identifies whether or not you've tested positive or negative. That's it. Nothing more. Similar to what Joe Biden's vaccine passport idea is pushing for. Identifying whether or not you've been vaccinated yet. There is absolutely nothing else in this article or theverge article outside of conspiracy-type reasoning that logically leads you to believe this is anything like the China social credit score system.

Do you know how the China social credit score system works? They can actually restrict your ability to travel even domestically. from traveling to shutting down your financial accounts.

A passport that says whether or not you've been vaccinated is not that and there's nothing that would lead you to believe it's leading to that. Is there any other evidence you have(evidence, not conspiracy opinion pieces) that shows that a simple app that identifies whether or not you're vaccinated is just step 1 to the grand plan of implementing a China social credit score system in America?

No. It's not a jump off this article. ...........

Have you never heard of ID2020 or GAVI.?
  • Look those things up.
Check this 2020 article Mastercard and Truststamp developing a COVID-19 vaccination identity | Digital Watch

The Social Credit Score in China is all encompassing, including your health and your wealth, and your standing (social credit) in society......this is what is being developed here and around the world, using the vaccine credentials as the excuse.
  • A system like like this flies in the face of American freedoms and liberties....but just a free human being in general.
Now how you feel about this is subjective, but objectively this is what is happening.

There is no tinfoil...this is in your face.

I can't make it simpler than this.

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
A vaccine passport isn't necessarily a social credit score gateway... but I won't bash OP for posting this.

It's GOOD to be skeptical. He's not saying anything too radical anyway, given that the tech has already been developed. You guys can disagree, but it's troubling how dismissive you are.

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
This was in 2020.
Biden Administration is trying to develop it right now as the article I just posted explains.

Here's another article.... peole see what this is....why can't you?
Fox News: COVID Vaccine Passports Are Proof Biden Wants to Go Full 1984

The next vaccine challenge: Building a workable 'passport' app

You honestly think they are going to just stop at a "vaccine passport" and not add as much shiit to it ....and that's it.....::pachaha:

Like breh....:mjgrin:......you can lay the act down now guy. It's ok.
"People see what this is". LMAO. "People" in this case = politicians and pundits (mostly right wing) who get money and votes from stoking fear. The article is highlighting the politicization and culture war rhetoric of the populist right on the issue.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
"People see what this is". LMAO. "People" in this case = politicians and pundits (mostly right wing) who get money and votes from stoking fear. The article is highlighting the politicization and culture war rhetoric of the populist right on the issue.

Dog whistle "Right wing" and the conversation has now been lost.

:hubie: OK. Go get your freedom vaccine passport, breh.

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Dog whistle "Right wing" and the conversation has now been lost.

:hubie: OK. Go get your freedom vaccine passport, breh.
:mjlol: They ARE right wing. The people the Vanity Fair article cites are MTG, Lauren Boebert, Tomi Lahren, Jim Jordan, Steve Scalise, and some Fox News guy. They all get money and/or votes from this rhetoric.

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
A vaccine passport isn't necessarily a social credit score gateway... but I won't bash OP for posting this.

It's GOOD to be skeptical. He's not saying anything too radical anyway, given that the tech has already been developed. You guys can disagree, but it's troubling how dismissive you are.
The thread title is disingenuous fearmongering at its worst. It goes far beyond skepticism. A portable digital vaccine record =/= CCP social credit score. The two aren't in the same universe.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining