• Kendrick

Votes: 48 53.3%

• Total voters

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I say Kendrick, his bodies of work are CONSISTENTLY good and not one tape he puts out is mediocre. KRIT has disappointed before and at times his production is straight nyquil :zzz:

I think producing your own tracks leads to tunnel vision and you make the same sounding shyt like Cole does sometimes and it gets repetitive. Only artists I can think of producing their own tracks but still being fresh are Cudi and Kanye

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Why don't you guys make appreciation threads instead of these? Its obvious Kendricks better, he's not the underdog anymore so expect to see these dare to be different people come in here lying voting for Krit. Make this same thread around Section 80 time and you'd get different results. Its one of the downsides of blowing up.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Enjoy both but KRITs work grabs me more. Id take KRITs first three projects over Section 80 and GKMC.
I downloaded KWH and RO4E a cpl yrs ago but never listened to them. Then i finally did and i can say krit is a monster on the boards. Then the nikka dropped we buy gold wit ball & g. Soon after i heard that song, i went and washed the lac and cruised the hood

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Why don't you guys make appreciation threads instead of these? Its obvious Kendricks better, he's not the underdog anymore so expect to see these dare to be different people come in here lying voting for Krit. Make this same thread around Section 80 time and you'd get different results. Its one of the downsides of blowing up.
I was just thinking that, I'm shocked people are saying KRIT so much, like what has he done that's so great he's over Kendrick suddenly?

Some hipster shyt

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Right now I think Kendrick is a little better.

KRIT has the potential to be better though...

His album was kind of a letdown, seem like he has a small problem of trying to get consistent radio play and doing the music he wants..... Most of his "radio" songs end up being :ehh: but some of the shyt that be on his mixtapes be amazing even if its not single material.

3 years ago I had KRIT, J.Cole, and Kendrick on the same level... Cole and K.Dot broke through and were able to find that balance... I hope KRIT can as well with his new album.....

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
Kdot is better technically even tho krit isnt to far behind. When it comes to music, lyrics, etc that shyt is subjective