• Kendrick

Votes: 48 53.3%

• Total voters

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
you know kendrick is a big deal when krit is winning a poll against him :russ:

and I'm a huge krit fan but some of y'all are lying.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Kendrick....is a bit better on a grand scale @ the moment. People really don't believe in KRIT yet....he really didn't deliver on Live From the Underground. I just hope that KRIT makes that song so he can get that exposure he deserves. Dude has put out 4 albums that are 8-9/10 which is better than 95% of the industry.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
WTF is this supposed to mean

U trying to tell me what I like?
He has a point though, I've never seen so many KRIT fans come out like this. He hasn't even released any compelling works meanwhile Kendrick has at least 2 and he's killing the airwaves too

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
He has a point though, I've never seen so many KRIT fans come out like this. He hasn't even released any compelling works meanwhile Kendrick has at least 2 and he's killing the airwaves too

guilty conscience breh :mjpls:

did I quote you?

He's not right at all

This is opinion. I flat out don't give a fukk about Kendrick period. U think he's killing the airwaves lol. U think I give shyt? :mjlol:

@SubLyminalz seems like one of those guys who gets confused when people don't like his favorite rapper lol

Sciz

Pro
Daps
Kendrick quite easily
Because big krit is average to me

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
He's not right at all

This is opinion. I flat out don't give a fukk about Kendrick period. U think he's killing the airwaves lol. U think I give shyt? :mjlol:

@SubLyminalz seems like one of those guys who gets confused when people don't like his favorite rapper lol
:whoa: Bruh relax I'm not attacking you damn Coli nikkas be getting upset and shyt.

I'm just sayin this poll is surprising, I got all of KRIT's work and I can't think of anything putting him above Kendrick. I relate to KRIT way more than Kendrick but Kendrick just shines out more. Especially when they did this track together.

This too
even B.o.B kinda out did him

MINT

All Star
Daps
big krit disappointed me twice in a row with his mixtapes, Kendrick blew y mind twice in a row.

Kendrick >

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
He's not right at all

I wasn't even specifically talking about you yet your the only one who caught feelings in here :heh:

kendrick is far from my favorite rapper but since he is one of the more popular dudes on here somebody will compare some random b-c list rapper to him and everybody turns against him and votes for the lesser known rapper because the bigger name rapper is popping outside of the coli, you must be new to this site because this has been going on for years.

I remember seeing a thread saying blu was better then j Cole and drake:dahell:

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I wasn't even specifically talking about you yet your the only one who caught feelings in here :heh:

kendrick is far from my favorite rapper but since he is one of the more popular dudes on here somebody will compare some random b-c list rapper to him and everybody turns against him and votes for the lesser known rapper because the bigger name rapper is popping outside of the coli, you must be new to this site because this has been going on for years.

I remember seeing a thread saying blu was better then j Cole and drake:dahell:
WHo the fukk is blue nikka? Blu Ivy?