Bill Clinton's Son Wishes Him A Happy Father's Day (F-CKERY Ensues)

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Funny thing about these agent posters is if you ever watch Fox or Limbaugh or some other right-wing bullshyt, you'll see them posting it on the internet like it's news. I used to listen to Fox and Friends in the morning getting ready for work because like clockwork republicans would regurgitate whatever they heard later that day.

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Cause liberal left wing websites can't mess with their royal politico family's well managed image anymore than ut's already been . Plus, black media can't touch it to much, cause they also in many respects coddle to the Billary largesse and influence.
so you're actually buying what the cac-right is selling?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Funny thing about these agent posters is if you ever watch Fox or Limbaugh or some other right-wing bullshyt, you'll see them posting it on the internet like it's news. I used to listen to Fox and Friends in the morning getting ready for work because like clockwork republicans would regurgitate whatever they heard later that day.
I used to listen to O'Reilly to hear the other side and call out bullsh-t just like with the so-called liberal media. That was until I started to follow indie media.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
5e9c9232870edf49ac98cdd8ba09a7d1.gif