Bill Clinton's Son Wishes Him A Happy Father's Day (F-CKERY Ensues)

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
wont be long, until he's another added name on that long ass Clinton Body List... dude will" commit"suicide by hanging, and with 2 bullet holes to the face
and I been saying for years,,, that Chelsea is not his daughter,, HIllary fukked Webster Hubbel, to get put on in the law firm, and she got a seed planted by him.
Bill don't care b/c their whole marriage was for convenience, and a business plan, so she dont really care if he got side bishes

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
wont be long, until he's another added name on that long ass Clinton Body List... dude will" commit"suicide by hanging, and with 2 bullet holes to the face
and I been saying for years,,, that Chelsea is not his daughter,, HIllary fukked Webster Hubbel, to get put on in the law firm, and she got a seed planted by him.
Bill don't care b/c their whole marriage was for convenience, and a business plan, so she dont really care if he got side bishes
I think everyone knows that their marriage is a sham. They don't even look like a real couple.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
If this were true , why wouldn't Bill just claim him. Most people on the left probably wouldn't give a damn about BC having a side baby.

:yeshrug:
Bill did claim him.
Put money in the mailbox sent Christmas toys, the whole nine.

And Danney wasn't the only little black kid he claimed.

But Bill wanted the presidency more.

The chcks stopped. The notes stopped.

I shake my head at the attempts to paint this as right-wing smear. Those Rodham-Clintons are something else with the history manipulation.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hillary already did that when she lost to a big eared African and then a half retarded reality show host
:pachaha:
Hell, Bill already did that himself when he got caught getting sucked off by an intern in the oval office.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
so you're actually buying what the cac-right is selling?

This story was talked about nationally when Bill was preparing to start his 1992 Presidential campaign bid..but was already known about in Little Rock and Arkansas....this is not new by any stretch.

Why yall put so much faith in cac left if you want to split hairs like that.

Matterfact, his aunt had an interview with Alex Jones back in the late 90s explaining the story, and he was just a tween. When you living in Little Rock, AR and the state highway patrol is bringing you gifts...that's stay's with you. Yall act like Bubba hasn't fornicated with hundreds of women, including out of court settlements, as a married man, including getting head in the White House by Lewinsky, which is now a verb. Oh yall forgot about that :gucci:??

Shiit happens......have yall not read the Black Hollywood thread, Essential - Rumors,feuds,and scandals from Old Black Hollywood , which details 100 years of fukkery by just Black Hollywood singers, entertainers, athletes, leaders and personalities that our grandparents and parents were contemporaries of....people are people.....just as much fukkery happened in the "good ole days" as it does today, it's just instant notification now.

Why yall love nuthugging one party or another...it's :scust:....people are people....nikkas don't come out the womb with a D, R , or I next to their name....they go through life and interact, sometimes leading to busted nuts in the cervixes of women....this is life.

I don't get how this story is so far fetched, especially, since it's been talked about in Little Rock before Bubba was known nationally......and he look like just Bubba...does Chelsea look like Bubba or Webster Hubble with that low hanging thick red lip...a trait that not even Hillrod has??

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited: