Bill Cosby Daughters Speak Out: 'My Father Has Been Publicly Lynched In The Media' (Breakfast Club)

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
The bill Cosby story is being exaggerated because he was one of our black "heroes" meanwhile

Charlie Sheen was out here giving people AIDS and nobody said a peep about it
Because there's no race that throws its people under the bus faster than black people, unfortunately. This goes back to having informants in black power movements.

Honestly, and this is how I'm raising my son, don't worry about all that "black community" stuff. Just make sure you get yours. And be a good person who's aware of the world, and the plight of blacks. But don't spend so much time invested into the "black community", that you lose sight of what's most important, your individual success.

I want to see black people love and stand together at more times than when a black boy gets murdered by one of these crackas. But that's too much to ask. So I won't be raising no militant because being militant isn't success, and you ain't really got no community backing you like that.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
The thing is his actions lead to the floodgates being opened. Those women who came forward and lied to get in on the settlements are shytty humans, but that's what happens when you do something like this. Like, it totally fukked up my imagination of Dr. Huxtable. I always saw him as the man everyone aspired to be when it came to creating a close knit family with an impossible bond to break.

Then he became Pill Cosby.

But it's clear that a lot of this is exaggerated. Unfortunately he gave them the ammo to exploit it.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Because there's no race that throws its people under the bus faster than black people, unfortunately. This goes back to having informants in black power movements.

Honestly, and this is how I'm raising my son, don't worry about all that "black community" stuff. Just make sure you get yours. And be a good person who's aware of the world, and the plight of blacks. But don't spend so much time invested into the "black community", that you lose sight of what's most important, your individual success.

I want to see black people love and stand together at more times than when a black boy gets murdered by one of these crackas. But that's too much to ask. So I won't be raising no militant because being militant isn't success, and you ain't really got no community backing you like that.

But wasn't Bill throwing shots first? Nobody ever had any issues with Cosby (unless personal) until 2000 with that Pound Cake Speech. That's was the first time I heard people have a real gripe with him