Bill Cosby Daughters Speak Out: 'My Father Has Been Publicly Lynched In The Media' (Breakfast Club)

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Black folks let white women from 40 years ago drag a legend through the mud just because of some old man rants. Think about that
This :mjlol:

nikkas are so picky with other nikkas and nobody else. All the shyt he's done for the " community". Actions. Payouts. Image work. Sending black kids to school

He said one thing nikkaz ain't like and it was :mad: and throwing him under the bus

If only black people made everyone else work for their support the way they make other blacks work for it.

@Doobie Doo

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
X0UQ2eW.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
i dont understand why black people hate it when people like Crosby and Yvette tell em how bad the situation is

like we down 75 pts in the game and yall want them to tell us we're winning:why:
nikkas live in an imaginary world where a people who enslaved, raped, castrated, and profited and built an entire country's wealth off their fear, and backs, are going to one day wake up and realize that what they did was wrong. America isn't changing so black people have to. Self accountability is the only answer and no one understands that. I do. Which is why I'm :whoa: on all that black community shyt as of now. Miss me with that. Ima make sure I get mine, my son gets his, and my wife gets hers. Anything else is :hubie: