Bill De Blasio Campaign 2020 Headquarters: "Working People First"

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He's done some great things for the city and a lot of the problems he faces are really state/federal/international issues. That said as I New Yorker I don't think he's accomplished enough to run for president.

I'd be fine with him taking Chuck's seat

:manny:

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I want to hear what he says about ADOS issues, but if he says the right things, I will vote for him!

He has PROVEN he can run something big full of all types of people. Exactly what this country is made up of. All the other candidates have proven nothing, just talk. When he came into office I remember Bloomberg really believing crime was gonna get crazy just because stop & frisk was gone. He really thought blacks & latins are just animals who needed to be controlled!

Bill De Blasio proved him wrong, and did a better job then he did WITH stop & frisk, NYC has had the lowest crime since 70 years ago, recently. NYPD doesn't like him because they get overtime every time they lock people up. With weed getting legalized, and more white people waking up to how fukked up the laws are for black people, these old heads are getting scared on how they are gonna make quick money, and by old I mean 40 yrs old & up.

The people who want change are really starting to make change, I don't know how people don't see this is great times we are living in, what side you on is gonna tell YOUR history, and have you looking bad or looking good to the younger people in the future. I want to be on the righteous side, because it always wins in the end.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Announce your presidential bid after Joe Biden brehs :mjgrin:

Waste your time and resources brehs :mjgrin:

This ain't it....brehs :mjgrin:

If he had balls he would prep for a Cuomo fight and challenge the only person in NY people can’t stand more than him.

Also give Cuomo credit he looked at the field and realized he had no fukking chance

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Social media is a "funny" place...

Successful mayor of the nation's largest city runs for president ~ "lol what a joke."

Mayor of a village in Indiana runs for president ~ "wow he's intriguing."

He's a successful mayor? I've heard no good things about him and apparently no one in NY likes him.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Nah.

Just.

Nah.

I'm sick of Democrats thinking they can run for President just cause they aren't Trump. The bar has been set that low and its embarassing. Bill DeBlasio ain't for working class people he's just a continuation of the status quo. The fact that gentrification sped up drastically in NYC since hes been mayor is proof enough. I'm tired of slick corporate Democrats who should do the right thing but are more driven by pleasing investors and big businesses than the working and middle class people they dry up financially and push out.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Who told De Blasio that this was a good idea? :russ:

Yes, the country wants a New York Liberal to be President :mjlol::russ:
The worse kinda liberal, the limoscene liberal.

For real.

Limousine (or Limoscene in your words) Liberals/Corporate Democrats are disgusting and I'm sick of them...one of the reasons I'm glad I moved out of NYC. No interest in restorative justice or politics that could actively help people. And I'm not interested in entertaining them at this point in time.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Most of nyc is already against him before he can start

:mjlol:
Remember when he touted his interracial marriage, his black wife and biracial son?

I remember riding the J train to get onto the F to go to Strand city books in 2014 and heard a bunch of older black women talking about it saying then he was shady.

Welp...here we are in 2019.

Yet another progressive opportunist looking to lobby his unsuccessful influence into a White House bid. Maybe he can fool the rest of the country based on his criteria but it ain't fooling me.

And this is not a knock to DeBlasio and his family at all...I'm sure the man means well and I have nothing respect for him. With that said I will not be voting for him.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I was just about to come in here and say this. His own city doesn't even like him. Why does he think the whole country would?! He won't even win New York and that state is usually a guaranteed for a Democrat.
Bernie Sanders lost NY and he's had more of a proven track record than DeBlasio...he won't stand a chance.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when he touted his interracial marriage, his black wife and biracial son?

I remember riding the J train to get onto the F to go to Strand city books in 2014 and heard a bunch of older black women talking about it saying then he was shady.

Welp...here we are in 2019.

Yet another progressive opportunist looking to lobby his unsuccessful influence into a White House bid. Maybe he can fool the rest of the country based on his criteria but it ain't fooling me.

And this is not a knock to DeBlasio and his family at all...I'm sure the man means well and I have nothing respect for him. With that said I will not be voting for him.

:mjlol: