Bill De Blasio Campaign 2020 Headquarters: "Working People First"

truth2you

All Star
Daps

You know why they hate Bill Deblasio? It's because he didn't shyt on black people, that's why if you're black or latin & agreeing with this bullshyt you got to be the dumbest fool around(not you personally)! Or just young, because I seen what NYC was before him, and trust me you would not be mad at Bill.

This Mayor turned the city around without taking rights away from blacks, which Bloomberg & Giuliani did, how can you hate him?

Also, most newspapers are part of major corporations who already want Kamalla Harris to win, they have to make Deblasio look like a joke, because he is the only one who can prove he can do his job, that means he might win. Those "people" in NYC who don't like him are probably connected to the system who fed off of black people, of course they hate his ass, but again, why would a black or latin person do the same? I'm not saying he was perfect, but making the changes he did with so many in his circle being against him, even though they are supposed to listen to him being that he is the boss, he is the man in my eyes:salute:

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Why would anyone vote for a Mayor of New York for President?

Your own ppl can’t afford your own city
Social media is a "funny" place...

Successful mayor of the nation's largest city runs for president ~ "lol what a joke."

Mayor of a village in Indiana runs for president ~ "wow he's intriguing."

And prices are going up everywhere, that has more to do with capitalism then him being a Mayor. His wife has a program to help deal with Mental illness, Pre-K for the kids, and much more, and again, he did it when everyone said it wouldn't work.

This country is in a grip of Mental illness, we see it with all the school shootings, yet no one has addressed this with facts on how they would deal with it, Deblasio can because his wife is trying to better those who have it. I trust him more then most other candidates because he has actually done the work

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You know why they hate Bill Deblasio? It's because he didn't shyt on black people, that's why if you're black or latin & agreeing with this bullshyt you got to be the dumbest fool around(not you personally)! Or just young, because I seen what NYC was before him, and trust me you would not be mad at Bill.

This Mayor turned the city around without taking rights away from blacks, which Bloomberg & Giuliani did, how can you hate him?
:mjlol: There are homeless BLACK people sleeping all up and down the street. Turned it around from what?

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Dems are looking like a sideshow and that's why they will lose handilly in 2020. Repubs are pieces of shyt for the most part but they are at least on the same page. They will lie together, fight together, whatever. Dems are all over the place.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
And prices are going up everywhere, that has more to do with capitalism then him being a Mayor. His wife has a program to help deal with Mental illness, Pre-K for the kids, and much more, and again, he did it when everyone said it wouldn't work.

This country is in a grip of Mental illness, we see it with all the school shootings, yet no one has addressed this with facts on how they would deal with it, Deblasio can because his wife is trying to better those who have it. I trust him more then most other candidates because he has actually done the work

Man please, miss me with that. Deblasio should run against Cuomo. That was his natural move, promise to offer those programs on a state level. Now he’s going off of Ego to be President or Cuomo got him shook.

Also this is the guy who had paint chips in NYCHA housing and literally has problems keeping the trains running on time.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Dems are looking like a sideshow and that's why they will lose handilly in 2020. Repubs are pieces of shyt for the most part but they are at least on the same page. They will lie together, fight together, whatever. Dems are all over the place.

Compared to Trump in 2016:rudy:

Nah Breh this is all due to how easy they all feel they could take out Trump.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

And what exactly was the Republican options leading up to 2016:gucci: