Bimmy Tells M.Reck:Tekashi Would've Not Snitched?If Jim Jones,Mel Murda+SHOTTI Would've Showed Him..

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@brooklyngohard yo son I’m a lurker but I see cats stay shytting on you. Not sure why but I’ll never knock another mans hustle my guy. So continue throwing videos here bro I’ll subscribe and always click on it to give you views
Salute Fam I Appreciate That ,These Lame Internet Suckas Could Never shyt On Me It's The Other Way Around, I'm Really In This Game Gettin' To These Big Money Bags & All The Street Legends & They Favorite Rappers Respect M.Reck Cause I'm Self Made Fo Real

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its abnormal not to preserve one's self, it's really that simple. People make this stuff way more complicated than it is. I would say 90% of humans, and that's being conservative, if given the option to either remove themselves from harm's way by putting others in harm's way...or stay in harm's way because you refuse to put others in harm's way...they are going to choose whatever is going to get them up out of that. People doing 30+ in a facility somewhere because they refuse to cooperate are aliens, they are rare

And in these situations people on the outside looking in tend to ignore the fact that these are low life criminals. There is no honor amongst thieves, why people expect them to all of a sudden become these noble, virtuous men and not roll over when caught is insane. That world is all greed and backstabbing and lying and jealousy and conniving...but somehow you must abstain from cooperating, lmao.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Salute Fam I Appreciate That ,These Lame Internet Suckas Could Never shyt On Me It's The Other Way Around, I'm Really In This Game Gettin' To These Big Money Bags & All The Street Legends & They Favorite Rappers Respect M.Reck Cause I'm Self Made Fo Real
No one gives a fukk about to some bum broke so called street legends

Fukk and foh

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
Its abnormal not to preserve one's self, it's really that simple. People make this stuff way more complicated than it is. I would say 90% of humans, and that's being conservative, if given the option to either remove themselves from harm's way by putting others in harm's way...or stay in harm's way because you refuse to put others in harm's way...they are going to chose whatever is going to get them up out of that. People doing 30+ in a facility somewhere because they refuse to cooperate are aliens, they are rare

And in these situations people on the outside looking in tend to ignore the fact that these are low life criminals. There is no honor amongst thieves, why people expect them to all of a sudden become these noble, virtuous men and not roll over when caught is insane. That world is all greed and backstabbing and lying and jealousy and conniving...but somehow you must abstain from cooperating, lmao.

I see what you're saying but I don't think you can speak for 90% of people. In your second paragraph I think you touch on the real problem, and its that if the culture of the gang is 99% amoral and self-serving, then it's not reasonable to expect morality in this 1% moment of cooperating. In that sense, I see the point the guy is making, because those problems are a reflection of the leadership in place of that culture.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Showed Him How To Stand Tall & Not Snitch Being That They Was His OG'z
Nah, he's not built of that cloth to begin with, he didn't grow up with the same type of morals, hes not nor was he ever a street cat or an active gang member. Honestly, his "OGz" have no one to blame but themselves. He never should have been close enough to any criminal activity that would allow him to possess knowledge of incriminating information that could be shared in a court of law. And furthermore, all this talk on phones is beyond careless and reckless, it's 2019..assume someone is listening, assume someone is watching.