Bimmy Tells M.Reck:Tekashi Would've Not Snitched?If Jim Jones,Mel Murda+SHOTTI Would've Showed Him..

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
@brooklyngohard yo son I’m a lurker but I see cats stay shytting on you. Not sure why but I’ll never knock another mans hustle my guy. So continue throwing videos here bro I’ll subscribe and always click on it to give you views
Anytime a person with any type of name post here the nerds try their best to run them off.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I.mean that's the problem.wit most shxt when it komes 2 politics now a days

Shxt ain't the way it used 2 be ..same wit nips situation ..60s should have made it known that klown wasnt even allowed on the block no mo

But I ain't here to judge how another runs they turf

If u gonna f round n except whatever or whomever in ya gang for a cheque .. or rep this ithis lifestyle, u kant expect em to know how to act n operate when the shxt hit the fans ..they ain't kutt from the same cloth

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Anytime a person with any type of name post here the nerds try their best to run them off.
lol that ain't it chief. We got people that got into the industry frfr but they are COOL people so posters fcuk with them.

Stop lying wrek.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Im still stuck on the visuals of yelling

" WE TRAY WAY!! WE DA MOB!!!"

Outside a strip club While furiously shaking a barricade..
:stopitslime:

I think about it at least 4 times a day...im square as they come but...that aint mob shyt..​

• Dap
Reactions: B86
Daps
They never had any type of love for Tekashi tho

They were never really homies

Tekashi not innocent and I don’t give any fukks about him but ain’t no type of role modeling would ever be able to teach Tekashi how to “stand tall”

Trey Way BLEW IT.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Showed Him How To Stand Tall & Not Snitch Being That They Was His OG'z
and Sammy the bull wouldn't have snitched if Gotti didn't have a big mouth.... Hindsight is 20/20... also takashi wasn't built like that and nobody put a muzzle on him when he started bugging out because it was getting him attention and money. Those guys around him we're thinking in the short term.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It all comes down to the simple fact that the ogz were blinded by money. It's the reason they threw all rational thinking aside and vouched for a corny as rainbow haired fakkit while letting him claim blood knowing damn well that's not who he is. Without that treway cosign and all the fukery that came along with it no one on here would even know who he is so all the fakkits on here talking about treway were just using him need to shut the fuk up cause if we being honest he probably got more out of that relationship then they did. And I'm confident he won't have a rap career when this is all said and done.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
and Sammy the bull wouldn't have snitched if Gotti didn't have a big mouth.... Hindsight is 20/20... also takashi wasn't built like that and nobody put a muzzle on him when he started bugging out because it was getting him attention and money. Those guys around him we're thinking in the short term.

Assisted narcissism is rampant nowadays :smh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

never had that problem.
maybe they were not really who they said they really were.
in respect to their pillar and skill discipline for real.
let alone being and knowing the culture of actual hiphop for real.

only people i seen get run off had some type of toy in them.

or really were never really as skilled as they alluded to be.

as i am the apex of what dem nikkaz wanna be. Yet will not put forth the effort to really be.

don't be fooled by these dolts.

art barr

Daps
Nah, he's not built of that cloth to begin with, he didn't grow up with the same type of morals, hes not nor was he ever a street cat or an active gang member. Honestly, his "OGz" have no one to blame but themselves. He never should have been close enough to any criminal activity that would allow him to possess knowledge of incriminating information that could be shared in a court of law. And furthermore, all this talk on phones is beyond careless and reckless, it's 2019..assume someone is listening, assume someone is watching.
most them dudes in that gang, joined when they were older than Tekashi when he clicked up..

just being from the streets, dont really mean sh!t in the grand scheme of things.. street cats do stupid sh!t/make dumb ass decisions- everyday..

none of these cats ever had any kind of loyalty to each other.. some money came into play and we all getting a look at how shakey all these dudes were..

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
most them dudes in that gang, joined when they were older than Tekashi when he clicked up..

just being from the streets, dont really mean sh!t in the grand scheme of things.. street cats do stupid sh!t/make dumb ass decisions- everyday..

none of these cats ever had any kind of loyalty to each other.. some money came into play and we all getting a look at how shakey all these dudes were..
Yeah, that's become pretty evident