Biracial Matt Barnes as a teen being threatened by skinheads, "that's when I knew I was Black."

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
these half-breeds are only black in America. No real black African who grew up in a black African country would ever consider someone like that as black.

"he can decided what he wants to be" :mjlol: yet if he chose to identify as a white man y'all would light up ya pitch forks and call him all sorts of names for not claiming to be black.

y'all Americans are confused AF!:francis:
Clinging desperately to a rule that claims that blackness is tainted, and even more desperately to a group of people who have been historically used as a buffer class against blacks. Disturbing.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
And your response to white people who say you aren't white? Crickets. Why do biracials only save the negative energy for blacks?
cacs see me as a black man. i have one too many stories of racism with cacs. ive been called a ******. ive been followed in stores. ive been asked "are you visiting for the weekend?" while in college. ive been asked if i was a "client" of lawyers while professionally dressed sitting in a courtroom for work.

and id do the same to a cac.
cacs see me and cross the street. they say "sorry" for no reason when we are in public or at work. they clutch their purses.
they see a 6 ft 2 black male with "Good hair" and brown skin (im not a lite brite)

look at you tryna make this all about me vs. black people.
you are the worst type of black person.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'll just boil it down to some sort of catchphrase. Tired of typing.

Let's see

The so called 'Black' man in America - the descendants of the African American slaves - is not 100% African, usually.

Black does not equal 100% African

If it did, there wouldn't be a separate word for 'Black'.

African ancestry is a necessary ingredient, cause of [the history of America], but we are a particular thing, different from other things.

Which is why they make a word for us.

(The word is actually "niqqer" but we've tried to erase that from the public discourse)

There's more.

I'll just pause here

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
cacs see me as a black man. i have one too many stories of racism with cacs. ive been called a ******. ive been followed in stores. ive been asked "are you visiting for the weekend?" while in college. ive been asked if i was a "client" of lawyers while professionally dressed sitting in a courtroom for work.

and id do the same to a cac.
cacs see me and cross the street. they say "sorry" for no reason when we are in public or at work. they clutch their purses.
they see a 6 ft 2 black male with "Good hair" and brown skin (im not a lite brite)

look at you tryna make this all about me vs. black people.
you are the worst type of black person.
:dead: at a person with a beloved white parent and beloved white relatives trying to tell any actual black person what it means to be black. Whites shyt on all non-whites should they be considered black too?
And the point still stands that you don't bring that ran ran I'm white shyt to white people because you know they'd laugh I your face. Instead you save all your anger for black people like most of you tend to do.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
:dead: at a person with a beloved white parent and beloved white relatives trying to tell any actual black person what it means to be black. Whites shyt on all non-whites should they be considered black too?
And the point still stands that you don't bring that ran ran I'm white shyt to white people because you know they'd laugh I your face. Instead you save all your anger for black people like most of you tend to do.

Try again.
I was raised by a single black woman in the inner city....and by my Grandmom in the projects.
My dad was a dead beat....I see my cac side once every 5 years....funerals mostly. My deceased Grandmom was cool...she wasn't a racist like my other cac family. I Grew up around all black people.
My girl is black.
My kid will be 75 percent black.
I do not identify with white people but I appreciate this beautiful hair and flawless medium brown skin :blessed:

:umad: