Birdman Exp0sed?He Masterminded 'King Of R&B' Jacquees Controversy? Breakdown#viewsofthegame

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

#viewsofthegame (New Show Alert) That The Culture Needs With 2 Real Official Street Dudes With Majors Ties To The Industry Giving Real Perspectives That Other People Afraid To Talk About.

Last edited:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
uh duh he mastermind it

It’s really no different than Wayne’s “Best Rapper Alive” campaign.

I mean if you say it enough, backed by somewhat quality of music (general public is feeble and dumb af) it’ll start to stick unfortunately :francis:

this is exactly what I came in here to say.

jacquees got a million dollars worth of promotion out of this.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
uh duh he mastermind it

It’s really no different than Wayne’s “Best Rapper Alive” campaign.

I mean if you say it enough, backed by somewhat quality of music (general public is feeble and dumb af) it’ll start to stick unfortunately :francis:
Difference is tho that Wayne actually had the skills and catalogue to back his words and put him in that conversation. Jacquees is still too green so he just looks like hes running his mouth at this point.

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
of course Wayne's claim was much more substantiated BUT Jaquees has in the name in the convo whether you like it or not.

Trolling evolved brehs

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Difference is tho that Wayne actually had the skills and catalogue to back his words and put him in that conversation. Jacquees is still too green so he just looks like hes running his mouth at this point.
of course Wayne's claim was much more substantiated BUT Jaquees has in the name in the convo whether you like it or not.

this is revisionist.

jaquess portfolio is better than Wayne's was.

wayne stated saying it on carter 1 - an album that was blatantly ghostwritten. not to mention, all his albums before that were disappointments and/or failues. to the point where his original C1 album got scrapped and never came out.

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
this is revisionist.

jaquess portfolio is better than Wayne's was.

wayne stated saying it on carter 1 - an album that was blatantly ghostwritten. not to mention, all his albums before that were disappointments and/or failues. to the point where his original C1 album got scrapped and never came out.

Wayne's only flop before the Carter series was 500 degrees. Between the mixtapes, success in the game and quality of C1 he had a claim. Especially in the literal sense of who's the "best" at that moment and poised to be that nikka since Hov "retired".

As far as blatant ghostwriting goes where's the proof, comes off like hating.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Wayne's only flop before the Carter series was 500 degrees. Between the mixtapes, success in the game and quality of C1 he had a claim. Especially in the literal sense of who's the "best" at that moment and poised to be that nikka since Hov "retired".

As far as blatant ghostwriting goes where's the proof, comes off like hating.

re-read my post. youre just looking up sales. and youre doing it with no perspective, on top of that. pretty much all the CMR albums automatically sold the same as the others released in its respective year, except juvenile who sold more.

I said the 1st two wayne solos were disappointments and they came up way short of the goals they were striving for. and they pushed the living hell out of that 2nd album to get it to crack platinum. turk album barely got promoted and he was out-selling wayne until he left & they pulled the plug on it. and his chit dropped after the run was over, so he didn't get that hot boy sales-bump. and he was still out-pacing wayne. lol. lets not talk sales.

3rd album was a flop all-around as the general fan had written him off already.
the mixtapes he had out at the time, weren't taken seriously by people who were of age musically. and it didn't help that UTP was making a complete mockery out of him on their tapes.

you telling me that a resume like this has a more substantial claim than Jacques??

as for the ghostwriting, I could tell that gillie wrote most of it by the 3rd listen. long before gillie said anything.
you prolly didn't know who gillie was, so of course what im saying is gonna translate as hating to you.

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
nikka on the bottom needs to shut the fukk up.
Way too much talking and nikka doing fukkcking adlibs and shyt. lol