Black America is so Programmed

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
All black people living here are so programmed in our reactions to things racially.

What I mean is we are all programmed to react to tragedy differently based on race. We programmed to react to negativity and positivity differently based on race.

Look at the reaction to Steve Stephens vs the Reaction to Aaron Hernandez.

I've been actively trying to deprogram myself for years. So much of it is subconscious though. Most people don't even seem to think or believe they are programmed in so many areas to react differently to a situation based solely on race in America.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol of course...it's over for black America...imo aware blacks should figure a way out this burning building ... because if not....it's going to Eventually collapse on u

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
This is a stretch. There's been far too much variety in the type of responses to tragedy to make such a broad claim. Lots of influences contribute to how we respond to tragedy, race is just a small piece of the pie. There's religion, previous exposure to violence, social ties, belief or disbelief in karma, so on and so forth. Race is an insufficient explanation

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
All black people living here are so programmed in our reactions to things racially.

What I mean is we are all programmed to react to tragedy differently based on race. We programmed to react to negativity and positivity differently based on race.

I've been actively trying to deprogram myself for years. So much of it is subconscious though. Most people don't even seem to think or believe they are programmed in so many areas to react differently to a situation based solely on race in America.
Every race reacts to tragedy different, no one is feeling sorry for Aaron Hernandez or Steve Stephens, (which sounds like a fake ass name but whatever)

Hernandez had everything going for him and he blew it because he was an idiot, but then people want to act like he finally did the noble thing by killing himself so his daughter can have some money. How about not being a millionaire athlete psychopath so your daughter could have her father around.

White people only care about white movie stars dying, other than that, they don't give a shyt about anybody killing themselves or getting killed, even other white people.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

What's the reaction to Steve stephens from black america?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This is why I don't watch the brainwashing News or Radio at all, that's why I'm not programmed :manny:

Reading the Newspaper from time to time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TV/Radio

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
What's the reaction to Steve stephens from black america?
Disgust. Hate. Condemnation.

Like all the proper reactions that you would expect. Nobody is coddling him, nobody cares at all about his psychological problems even though he clearly has them and even stated he's always had them.

He was an animal that need to be put down--plain the simple, no other analysis needed or given.

With Hernandez the reaction has been very, very different, even though the ending was the same and the actions (evil is evil still but) seem to be worse on Hernandez's end.

There's definitely been attempts to be 'understanding' of Hernandez and his family. Nobody gives a Shyte about Stephens' mother or Joy Lane.

Last edited:

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
Disgust. Hate. Condemnation.

Like all the proper reactions that you would expect. Nobody is coddling him, nobody cares at all about his psychological problems even though he clearly has them and even stated he's always had them.

He was an animal that need to be put down--plain the simple, no other analysis needed or given.

What Hernandez the reaction has been very, very different, even though the ending was the same and the actions (evil is evil still but) seem to be worse on Hernandez's end.

There's definitely been attempts to be 'understanding' of Hernandez and his family. Nobody gives a Shyte about Stephens' mother or Joy Lane.

As far as my programming, I only feel something towards victims.

Crazy how folks feel sympathy for antisocial folks like pimps, killers and drug dealers, a change in this mind state would do a lot for our community.

Neither of these guys were victims.

In my world a spade is still a spade, a low life is still a low life.

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
People were actually saying Joy Lane should have been killed

Facebook gunman Steve Stephens' ex-girlfriend questions site's role

Didn't hear a single person say "Maybe Hernandez family should have been the victims or should have been punished or blamed"

like @Woman of God said, there is more to it than race.

Even the dynamic of alpha male versus beta male factors greatly in these scenario.

Look at Suge, he is celebrated, probably more celebrated than Aaron Hernandez because of Suge's notoriety.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
like @Woman of God said, there is more to it than race.

Even the dynamic of alpha male versus beta male factors greatly in these scenario.

Look at Suge, he is celebrated, probably more celebrated than Aaron Hernandez because of Suge's notoriety.
You lost me on that cac A and B nonsense

But yeah Suge is notorious and he is celebrated, but nobody seems to think he's innocent or misunderstood