Black American gets comfortable in Colombia, Jumps off mountain and shatters leg running from Gang members who tried to murder him

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I remember visiting Jamaica about 4 yrs ago. On the 3rd day there we went off the resort, but we were on the bus from the resort and our guide was telling us to stay with the group. And once we got into the town I immediately understood why. We went to a nice looking shopping center that had armed guards all over it and right across the street was a gaggle of locals who looked no different than a pack of hungry wolves. The guide was like don't stare at them unless you want trouble. I felt real danger just looking at them cats. I couldn't wait to get back to the resort, but we did eat a some spot and I can still taste that delicious food, but even the restaurant had armed guards outside. The resort had everything you wanted ( even weed) so I was content there for the duration of the trip.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
She was from Chile and living and driving uber in the states

Though you had something huh?
88iYsvbegSUn9bSTF8.webp
I rest my case
You are a compulsive liar who has never left their porch
Can't even get a week vacation at your shytty ass job
:heh:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
maybe you should read about what we did to chile, brazil, argentina, grenada, colombia, panama, ecuador, costa rica, nicaragua.

the level of terrorism and exploitation that has been visited on each of these countries over the span of half a century is ghastly.

if you actually bothered to educate yourself on how poor and miserable the _average_ citizen of these countries is, you wouldn’t step foot in a single one of them.

but, i’m just a square ass nerd who reads too many books.

:yeshrug:
The CIA is the biggest international gang. When you read books on what they did to Latin America. :smh:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I’ll never understand the obsession with Colombia…filled with prostitution and half the women are single moms

You can meet better looking women In Europe/Africa/Australia
These clowns watch Shakira in the “Hips Don’t Lie” video and think Colombia is filled with women like her. :mjlol:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
sorry for breh, glad he lived to tell his story, but if you come to meddy and don't know how to move.. :manny:

they keep killing foreigners down here yet they still coming by the plane loads acting a fool. Saw this white dude on my flight back here last week.. buddy about 5'3" 200lbs, had an issue while boarding so they pull him to the side and begin asking him questions.. turns out it was his first time traveling internationally and he didn't even have a return flight.. and i'm just like.. yeah.. food.

my homegirl was here a few months ago and she was telling me how this group of black dudes was wilin out in the immigration line skipping people and talking shyt and immigration made them wait till everyone else got through before processing them.. they should've just sent their asses back.. probably doing them a favor in the process as i'm sure at least one of them gonna get their bank accounts wiped out.

my homegirl met 2 dudes at this sushi spot in laureles a few months ago and began choppin it up.. began talking about workouts and gyms etc.. one of them put me and my boy on to these professional massage chicks.. so we ended up started having them come through on the weekends to give us massages.. a few weeks ago she told me one of them dudes got drunk as fukk in poblado with 2 chicks and one of them grabbed and squeezed his nuts while the other took his cell phone and made him enter his password and they cleaned out his accounts.. had to beg someone state side to buy his return ticket.. i'm sure he left out parts of the story, but yeah.. lots of dudes out here with zero street smarts moving reckless.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Miami got better looking women than Medellin
lies.. stop saying shyt just to say shyt. and miami got some of the finest women you're gonna see state side, but most of them are latinas or mixed.. it still doesn't compare to the quantity of head turners you're gonna see in meddy.. all different shades.