Black American Man Moves to Dominican Republic!

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
A lot of you would literally blend in out there. It's not as racist or xenophobic as y'all think. :mjlol:

invalid

Banned
Daps
You stay sounding ignorant as shyt. Who is "we"?? Then move... ur not contributing anything here except for being a soundboard for reverse racism, ur talking about "go on.. get, we don't want your type here".. wtf?

No, "they" as in we, wouldn't want YOU there.

What the hell are you talking about? You sound as if you low key bipolar as shyt. Did you even comprehend what I was saying because I can’t comprehend your response in relation to what I said? What is your argument? I can’t even engage with you most times because you come off like you unstable af.

Nikkas be having relatively sane conversations but every thread you bring your ass up in you be like
tenor.gif

Goddamn:what:

Get you some dikk and settle down.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Understand moving to another country but I can't fukk with moving to Dr after years of whitewashing history and genocidal killings of Haitians. Most females there, don't identify as morenas...
"Morena" is literally a term of endearment in the DR

@ElMorenoFeo809

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
well in the DR we actually do not that I'm supporting us going to DR, I'm just posting history

Yup, I posted this video awhile back. I learned about this in a Africana Studies class I took.

Fernando Rodney, MLB pitcher, Dominican descended from AA
1524950930_10013701+Reds+Twins+BaseballA.JPG

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What the hell are you talking about? You sound as if you low key bipolar as shyt. Did you even comprehend what I was saying because I can’t comprehend your response in relation to what I said? What is your argument? I can’t even engage with you most times because you come off like you unstable af.

Nikkas be having relatively sane conversations but every thread you bring your ass up in you be like
tenor.gif

Goddamn:what:

Get you some dikk and settle down.
calm your non-comprehending and irrational azz down. Not even worth my time, I don't like you anyway.
:rudy:

that gif is legit funny tho....

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
A lot of you would literally blend in out there. It's not as racist or xenophobic as y'all think. :mjlol:
This.

Brehs on the Coli perception of DR is funny to me.

I’m cool with so many Dominicans from my NY years and they showed me nothing but love.

Some of the most “woke” people I know are Afro Latinx

The only problem would be the language barrier which would be the same problem In any country where you don’t speak the official language.

Besides that ANY nikka on the Coli could go down there and pass for Dominican before they hear you speak.

invalid

Banned
Daps

I would need to hear a Haitian response to this to make a judgement. The perception that the DR is racist precedes the Haitian crisis, and although the Haitian situation exacerbated that perception, basing his argument solely off of that is problematic.

I’m not even making the claim that Doninicans are racist. I’m saying many Dominicans are still dealing with identity issues and self-hate which is symptomatic of a larger societal problem. Although you do still have your fair share of “white worshippers” throughout various African countries, you won’t have the issues of people denying their “Africaness”.

And I would want AA to go to a country that is not only secure in their blackness but welcomes us and our talents and the ability to build together. A country like Ghana, for instance, that instituted its “Right to Abode” program to attract members of the Diaspora back to Ghana with a path to citizenship.

NPR Choice page

http://ghanatrade.com.gh/images/products/laws/GHANA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RIGHT OF ABODE.pdf

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I would need to hear a Haitian response to this to make a judgement. The perception that the DR is racist precedes the Haitian crisis, and although the Haitian situation exacerbated that perception, basing his argument solely off of that is problematic.

I’m not even making the claim that Doninicans are racist. I’m saying many Dominicans are still dealing with identity issues and self-hate which is symptomatic of a larger societal problem. Although you do still have your fair share of “white worshippers” throughout various African countries, you won’t have the issues of people denying their “Africaness”.

And I would want AA to go to a country that is not only secure in their blackness but welcomes us and our talents and the ability to build together. A country like Ghana, for instance, that instituted its “Right to Abode” program to attract members of the Diaspora back to Ghana with a path to citizenship.

NPR Choice page

http://ghanatrade.com.gh/images/products/laws/GHANA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RIGHT OF ABODE.pdf

I agree. But, we need to be real why most of these BM are going to the DR. I went to the guy OP posted about YouTube channel. His videos confirmed it for me --- It's for straight up sex.

This old man is only there cause he doesn't believe in being with one woman. He's a old, flabby thot. Which is fine -- thotting aint easy. But, he is too old for all that.

I'm sorry - most women and men want a commitment -- especially if sex is involved. He talks about Atlanta being dirty -- but he is going to the DR and having unprotected sex with women known for having sex for $20 in order to feed their entire families.

Like men -- women want quality too and he's far from it.

That's why he didn't do well in Atlanta -- not because of money.

He complained about women in Atlanta -- and paying for dates. But, he pays for vagina in DR and It sounds like it's cheaper than two combo meals in Atlanta.

Last edited: