Black Excellence! Two Brothers, ages 18 and 16, admitted to Stanford & Harvard

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
This is truly Black Excellence. These two young brothers, Alex and Ayrton Little from Breaux Bridge, LA just had their dreams come true by being accepted into the top school. Ayrton, age 16, is going to Harvard and his big brother Alex, age 18, is coming to Stanford!

This shyt right here makes me proud. I already reached out to Alex and offered to help him in any way. Once the young man comes here, gonna ensure to put him under my wing and give him game on how to survive Stanford and Silicon Valley! There's so few of us here at Stanford so all we got is us and we gotta make sure we are there for each other!

PS. This is Early Decision hence why they were admitted this early!

""

"

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is truly Black Excellence. These two young brothers, Alex and Ayrton Little from Breaux Bridge, LA just had their dreams come true by being accepted into the top school. Ayrton, age 16, is going to Harvard and his big brother Alex, age 18, is coming to Stanford!

This shyt right here makes me proud. I already reached out to Alex and offered to help him in any way. Once the young man comes here, gonna ensure to put him under my wing and give him game on how to survive Stanford and Silicon Valley! There's so few of us here at Stanford so all we got is us and we gotta make sure we are there for each other!

16lhffm.jpg

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps

""

"

What are they going to Harvard for degree wise?

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland

:salute: Take care of the young breh, and help him make the most of the experience. Also, be sure to not let him get sucked up into the gender wars vortex/rhetoric that college students are bound to engage in all the time.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Glad to see the young brothers gettin theirs early..We need more of these examples for our kids

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
I searched to see if this thread was made already and didn’t even see it. Smh.

Good for these little dudes tho