Black Folk Don't Really Know Who They Are (We Are Just NAKED People With Clothes On)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Before I start this thread off, I just want to add that I know all Black people are NOT a monolith. We have Black Native Americans, Black Jews, Black Buddhist, Black LGBT, and etc. This is also CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM of my people. I will always cherish my history, but won't use it for supremacist reasons like Anglos do theirs.

Anyway, as a 23 year old Afro-American in the South I will add that we don't know ourselves. Why? Because we always try to please people who don't care about us in return. Especially, Anglo Whites/Whites in general. Remember, back in the 1940's-60's where you was a 2nd class citizen? You aren't even that anymore and they are using the Hispanics/Arabs as the new "hardship story". Now, I have no quarrels with Hispanics/Arabs as they are hardworking people. However, we have lost our way. Down below I will explain several reasons why we have lost our way.

-Reasons We Have Lost Our Way

Outsiders exploiting the community (Rap labels "aren't own by Blacks", Gov, Teachers)

Charlatan azz pastors (They just want a seat at the White man's table. His doctrine is praising false G-ds like White Supremacy. So, Sundays you are praising WS and don't even know it.

Weave (Sistas you look better without it. It's not for you)

Now, back to the point, they promise us heaven, but give us hell. This is why I don't believe in a afterlife hell, but a cease to existence if you don't make it in the world to come. AA's have made the U.S. to the country it was (my ancestors) and we get NO credit. They instill fear in you by giving you some spook G-d sh-t that isn't even G-d. Their hell came from 7 Levels which was some philosopher actor.

Sometimes, I think the inauguration of Obama was just to give AA's the illusion that things change. Even though sh-t just got subtle.

We have Hebrew Israelites (extremist version) that disses their own people (Africans). You are BLACK okay.

I now understand why some Black folk aren't inclusive. Our nature is nice and letting others in. We let in the LGBT and protected them. What did they do? Sh-t on us in return. Also, other groups like Hispanics, Sicilians (NY they kinda came to us at first), and etc.

I will say this, even though the Natives are moved on the outskirts of the city, at least they still hold on to their original culture. They took ours and fed us slop which you call Pork. That sh-t isn't our food.

To finalize, I think we are finding ourselves. In the late 60's we had the "Black Power" movement. Now, we are in a revolution in the U.S. and AA's are slowly finding themselves. Same thing with my Afro-Brazilians with their Black Power movement.

Also, Blacks (Creole) are idolizing their ancestors Voodoo and Hoodoo. It will be a long process, but we don't need to please a White man to belong. Just use the opportunity he or she gives you and then pull a Shawn Carter/Fat Joe.

I will say that our heaven (when lost) is busting a nut. That feels good and I'll admit, wild thoughts escape, but we really don't know spirituality like that or love.

If you don't get the point I'm trying to make, then this Juelz Santana (Dipset) mix "Who Am I" will convey my point.

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Been known that so called black people are really Israelites/jews, Egyptians, from the kingdom of mali, belong in tribes, moors etc. I will continue to say this, there is no such thing as Black. That's was given to us by white people, we didn't call ourselves black pre slavery. Wake the fukk up. Knowledge of self is the first step to being free mentally and is very important.

Also lets drop the n-word from our vocabs,, that shyt is starting to bug me now. Was hearing little black kids tell themselves 'i just a nikka man'. No you're not a nikka, you are descendants from great tribes that civilised Europe. call yourself a king. But the constants use of that word is poisoning young black kids mind, no black kid should be calling themselves that :snoop:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Been known that so called black people are really Israelites/jews, Egyptians, from the kingdom of mali, belong in tribes, moors etc. I will continue to say this, there is no such thing as Black. That's was given to us by white people, we didn't call ourselves black pre slavery. Wake the fukk up. Knowledge of self is the first step to being free mentally and is very important.

Also lets drop the n-word from our vocabs,, that shyt is starting to bug me now. Was hearing little black kids tell themselves 'i just a nikka man'. No you're not a nikka, you are descendants from great tribes that civilised Europe. call yourself a king. But the constants use of that word is poisoning young black kids mind, no black kid should be calling themselves that :snoop:
Good point. Also, haven't used the N word in two years.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
One more thing, we always try to please every group. However, we never please ourselves as a collected whole (yes, I know we aren't a monolith).. We need to be proud of our differences in the AA diaspora especially.