Black Folk Don't Really Know Who They Are (We Are Just NAKED People With Clothes On)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I wish people will stop telling us we don't know ourselves.

Thank you.

You no better than these conscious nikkaS.
There's the issue "n-ggas"...........why use that word? We really don't know ourselves and legit history like that. All we know is what we were told.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
There's the issue "n-ggas"...........why use that word? We really don't know ourselves and legit history like that. All we know is what we were told.
I used nikka purposely.

Secondly, you always talking about this we shyt. No, YOU don't know your damn self. You really thought you dropped knowledge in your original OP :russ: nikka please.
Get your thoughts together. You be putting parathesis every other sentence like we don't know what you talking bout.

I find you funny because it's cool that you're learning all these different things but you are so inexperienced it just doesn't cross over well.

Focus.
Continue to learn.

But for the love of God stop telling us on here what we do and don't know. I for one don't believe shyt a white man got to tell me and like you I seek the truth.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I used nikka purposely.

Secondly, you always talking about this we shyt. No, YOU don't know your damn self. You really thought you dropped knowledge in your original OP :russ: nikka please.
Get your thoughts together. You be putting parathesis every other sentence like we don't know what you talking bout.

I find you funny because it's cool that you're learning all these different things but you are so inexperienced it just doesn't cross over well.

Focus.
Continue to learn.

But for the love of God stop telling us on here what we do and don't know. I for one don't believe shyt a white man got to tell me and like you I seek the truth.
Well, I'm glad you seek the truth and don't believe everything that's told to you :salute: I will admit that as a AA and hum (general) that I'm still learning myself.

Anyway, I have a question. Don't you think using the word, "n-gga" is regressive towards our people? You're grown, so you can say whatever :yeshrug: However, your oppressors called you that "n-gger" and we made a spinoff to take power from the word. Even though it still hurt us more later on.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Well, I'm glad you seek the truth and don't believe everything that's told to you :salute: I will admit that as a AA and hum (general) that I'm still learning myself.

Anyway, I have a question. Don't you think using the word, "n-gga" is regressive towards our people? You're grown, so you can say whatever :yeshrug: However, your oppressors called you that "n-gger" and we made a spinoff to take power from the word. Even though it still hurt us more later on.
It's in my vocabulary and for now I use it.
We have bigger problems than the word nikka. Yes, I know it's a start as far as esteem for oneself but I use it often.

I wanna stop in the near future.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's in my vocabulary and for now I use it.
We have bigger problems than the word nikka. Yes, I know it's a start as far as esteem for oneself but I use it often.

I wanna stop in the near future.
Good answer. Also, I think our problem is we don't really know how to unify for things like economics. Plus, we have a hyper-masculinity problem where our brehs especially try to act alpha and it fails. We also need to police and get the kingpins from pushing dealers into our community.

P.S. we need more AA's with our interests at hand to get into the political process/field.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Good answer. Also, I think our problem is we don't really know how to unify for things like economics. Plus, we have a hyper-masculinity problem where our brehs especially try to act alpha and it fails. We also need to police and get the kingpins from pushing dealers into our community.

P.S. we need more AA's with our interests at hand to get into the political process/field.
Who is this "we" you speak of?

If your answer is black...

Black who?
Black what?

We aren't all in one area to say such and such is gonna patrol this and such and such need to do that.

And you playing into that hyper masculinity bullshyt. How are black men any different than other men besides the color of their skin?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Who is this "we" you speak of?

If your answer is black...

Black who?
Black what?

We aren't all in one area to say such and such is gonna patrol this and such and such need to do that.

And you playing into that hyper masculinity bullshyt. How are black men any different than other men besides the color of their skin?
This is mainly a young AA issue of having to put on the hyper-masculinity to prove that you aren't weak. I'm talking about AA issues this has nothing to do with anyone else. Us AA's need more people who care about our interests in politics. That's who I'm speaking of. Because we have Black folk now in power who don't care about our interests.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
This is mainly a young AA issue of having to put on the hyper-masculinity to prove that you aren't weak. I'm talking about AA issues this has nothing to do with anyone else. Us AA's need more people who care about our interests in politics. That's who I'm speaking of. Because we have Black folk now in power who don't care about our interests.
People in power will never care about the interests of the masses. You dreaming. They care about lining their pockets.

It's fascinates me that you have so much faith in this system. You actually believe in these political parties.

And what man do you know who putting on a front to not show he's weak? Even if what you said is an issue how is it any different from any other man that's not black?

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
People in power will never care about the interests of the masses. You dreaming. They care about lining their pockets.

It's fascinates me that you have so much faith in this system. You actually believe in these political parties.

And what man do you know who putting on a front to not show he's weak? Even if what you said is an issue how is it any different from any other man that's not black?
I'm an Independent and more role models are Bernie Sanders, Ralph Nader, MLK, and Yitzhak Rabin. I subscribe to no party. However, I do know you need political power to establish legislature for your community. Economics and political power go hand and hand.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I think a lot of times we are so critical of ourselves that we hinder our own progress and it helps build or reinforce an inferiority complex

We are SO focused on what's fukked up about us and why nobody likes us and why we can't do shyt and that mindset is not empowering at all

It's clear as day and evident that we face discrimination and racism to the degree that others don't receive and some of us are lost, but we need more uplifting conversations, such as what we do well

How we can be so connected each other without even knowing much about an individual besides the fact that they're AA like us, how resilient we are and how we can get things done when we apply ourselves and focus

What do we gain from having these sort of conversations? To be honest I don't even click threads like this because if anything its discouraging, we know the problems, let's build each other up

How do you claim woke but use that to microscopically scrutinize? Let's empower each other, nikkas probably gone flame me but have at it :hhh:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I think a lot of times we are so critical of ourselves that we hinder our own progress and it helps build or reinforce an inferiority complex

We are SO focused on what's fukked up about us and why nobody likes us and why we can't do shyt and that mindset is not empowering at all

It's clear as day and evident that we face discrimination and racism to the degree that others don't receive and some of us are lost, but we need more uplifting conversations, such as what we do well

How we can be so connected each other without even knowing much about an individual besides the fact that they're AA like us, how resilient we are and how we can get things done when we apply ourselves and focus

What do we gain from having these sort of conversations? To be honest I don't even click threads like this because if anything its discouraging, we know the problems, let's build each other up

How do you claim woke but use that to microscopically scrutinize? Let's empower each other, nikkas probably gone flame me but have at it :hhh:
I agree. I'm at the point is "f-ck it" let's just do us. Also, at my conclusion I offered solutions of building ourselves up. That's what I do with all of my threads. TBH, these types of discussions need to be held, so we know where we stand. I'll say that I like us :manny: