Black(gay) Lives Matter onthe move putting lgbt and transgenderism to elementary black children

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Stupid c00ns, faggitry is for cacs ...
full

blalienz

#AGP
Daps
Reppin
Planet Namek , Outer Space
Don't really care was asking a question but why would Tariq be lying on IG if you think it's not true?
prolly not ball face lying but just talking about shyt he dont know nothin about
i mean Tariq say he aint no black leader but IG is and claims it
IG will call out shyt and people that Tariq wont so i dont know
what did Tariq expose about IG?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely an agenda..

I didn't think to deeply into it, until my grade school daughter told me they're having a straight/gay alliance rally..

Grammar school.. :francis:

Then they don't call little boys and little girls by their gender in schools here..:mindblown:

Outside of their safety and equal protection under the law, i seriously dgaf about that community . They're becoming unbearable.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
prolly not ball face lying but just talking about shyt he dont know nothin about
i mean Tariq say he aint no black leader but IG is and claims it
IG will call out shyt and people that Tariq wont so i dont know
what did Tariq expose about IG?
Play the video but he was basically saying IG was placed to cause confusion, everytime he's around "fukked up shyt happens", and when Darren seal passed IG claim Tariq tried Seal as his buddy and use his death to promote himself.

Daps
I don't have a problem with kids learning about different kinds of people, but when they present it as you can just choose to be a boy or a girl, I have a problem. When they tell these kids that gender is just a social construct, and you can be whatever you want, and don't have to have a label, that's a problem. I also think parents should have a say on what is taught in the classroom, and this subject doesn't belong in the classroom, especially in elementary thru high school.