Black(gay) Lives Matter onthe move putting lgbt and transgenderism to elementary black children

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I think dude just had a government job like every other black person in the DMV
In the video tariq said he set up a gofund account with Seal's ex girl for donatations. And said IG was causing confusing intentionally. And he sabotage events.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Definitely an agenda..

I didn't think to deeply into it, until my grade school daughter told me they're having a straight/gay alliance rally..

Grammar school.. :francis:

Then they don't call little boys and little girls by their gender in schools here..:mindblown:

Outside of their safety and equal protection under the law, i seriously dgaf about that community . They're becoming unbearable.
They passed a law where if you don't tell your partner you have aids it's not a crime anymore

Look at the person who passed the law:hhh:
These are the people who are in charge now

Daps
BLM was always a trojan horse for black gay men and women to gain a voice in the community and force black people to accept their lifestyle. The moist fruits and butch dykes saw an opportunity to exploit the bodies of murdered black people to catapult into the arms the gay movement (read: white people) and escape the toxic masculinity (read: black men who aren't on that fukk shyt) of black society.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
RetroGrade said:
They passed a law where if you don't tell your partner you have aids it's not a crime anymore

Look at the person who passed the law:hhh:
These are the people who are in charge now
I thought it was to make it from a felony to a misdemeanor. It's still a crime. Liberals are weird like that though.

Washingtonpost said:
The bill, SB 239, which was approved by the Democrat-controlled state legislature in September and signed into law by Gov. Jerry Brown (D) on Friday, will lower the charges for these acts from a felony to a misdemeanor when the law goes into effect in 2018.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-targeted-sex-workers/?utm_term=.9a23b4b1045e

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: I was on tinder and this little dumb bytch was talking about she's not a female or a male and she has no sexual preference

had me all fukked up like bytch were you born a girl or not? bytch was fine too