Black Lives Matter activist in viral photo overwhelmingly wins Charlotte City Council seat

Daps
Reppin
NULL
call the gun range an event, crehs. :mjlol:

Ask for the fade then cancel on the barber, crehs. :MJFranc:

Derail threads about positive black men, crehs. :SnoopSideye:

Pretend to be black online, crehs. :DameMJLol:

Talk shyt about being on the internet on a message board you signed up to crehs. :PatriceTrump:

:camtook:

Gun range must not be exciting enough. Bored in a corner on your phone wishing for people to respond to your life. Act hard cause you in at the place and you don't carry.

People you hanging with "James why you aren't shooting anything"

CMJ "Nah I'm good, got to handle some business on my phone"

*CMJ texting away threats like he about that life*

:mjlol:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
FCan we disagree amicably? This is why my threads get derailed and locked. I try to provide unsung content that isn't AP echo chamber media on your newsfeed to create dialog.

Also, I need reps :feedme: before they inevitably lock this due to poor ass moderating.

Especially for the shirtless, sepia, chiseled featured gawd. :dame: Agenda be damned :shaq:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
and these be the MAIN nikkas always bytching

"Black folk gotta do for self, seize local office, run on campaigns that directly effect our communities."

*black person does just that*

"nah man, this nikka controlled opposition, he a faq, he from the suburbs, COINTELPRO, why we always gotta be included in everything, we gotta stay on code."

But I peeped game from these clowns years ago. I know the deal.

Just cause you black don't mean you automatically deserve to hold a political office.

What is his political and social beliefs?

What was his campaign based on?

And why are you nikkas so aggy that people are questioning what qualifies him as a politician and leader of people outside of this photo?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Just cause you black don't mean you automatically deserve to hold a political office.

What is his political and social beliefs?

What was his campaign based on?

And why are you nikkas so aggy that people are questioning what qualifies him as a politician and leader of people outside of this photo?

Here's his site which was posted

Braxton Winston II for Charlotte City Council At-Large

@Call Me James knows him

and black folk here have a right to be aggy, when we get demonized (by our own in this context) for literally next to nothing but people ain't got shyt to say when we do for self like nikkas love to holler on and on about but I got shyt to show for it but a damn rep

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
His act of defiance went viral. Now elected, Braxton Winston aims to fix the system from within

Seems he inter CMPD. I would feed all types of inside information to my country goon relatives :pachaha:

i love how he posted these and described it. the pictures make it seem like he's in awe of the police tech, but the description is like these nikkas watching y'all 24/7 and plan to do more. oh and if they say they don't know what happened at such and such place they're lying cause they can even zoom in on your boogers and we have 10 days to act before they claim the data was recorded over.