"Black" Mayoral candidate set on fire by Mexican Immigrants over heated Mayoral Race

Local Israelite

Same Damn People
Daps
Reppin
c00nsville
Bladensburg Councilman Selwyn "Donnie" Bridgeman filed a police report claiming a group of men tried to set him on fire Wednesday evening as he was picking up campaign signs in a residential neighborhood following a loss in Tuesday's mayoral election.

"’That's him, that's the guy,’" Bridgeman said the men yelled as they jumped out of a dark pick-up truck and doused him with liquids. "They threw something like a Zippo lighter or a match. The fire started on my left pants leg."

Bridgeman alleged that the truck had a Mexican flag embedded in the rear window and believes the alleged attackers were angry because he, Bridgeman, cost voters a "Mexican mayor."

Bladensburg Police Chief Tracy Stone said the incident is under investigation.

Bridgeman said the alleged attack occurred between 9:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. in the 4900 block of Quincy Road. The same evening he filed a restraining order against Chris "Alicia" Melendez, an opponent in the mayoral race.

However, it was Bridgeman that police wanted to talk to when they knocked on his door at 6:00 a.m. the following morning.

On Thursday, Bladensburg Police served Bridgeman a restraining order that was requested by Melendez.

According to Bridgeman, Melendez felt threatened by statements that were posted on social media which appeared to come from Bridgeman’s Facebook account. Bridgeman would not disclose the content of the Facebook posts, but a person familiar with them said they included Melendez's personal contact information.

"If that's the case, then I'll accept that," Bridgeman said. However, he denies making the posts himself and believes that one of his supporters created them.

"She [Melendez] was a spoiler candidate," Bridgeman said. "We've had one mayor for 15 years. I am the opposition force. Someone from my own camp runs against me. My campaign is full of angry people."

Bridgeman's request for a restraining order, also called a Peace Order, was rejected.

According to an online Maryland case law database, the decision on the peace order request read: "No reasonable grounds to believe that respondent is responsible for the abuse that occurred."

*This is a small town in Prince Georges County, md. Its still majority Black according to the 2010 census (65 percent Black) and is around 25 percent Hispanics. The race was against these two and 4 term incumbent Mayor a young Black American, these two split their votes and the young Black guy was able to win the seat again. So the Hispanics blame this city council member for their Hispanic candidate loosing. I think they wanted that Hispanic in office so she could push for illegal voting rights just like another PG County town just did. These immigrant's are violent and come from violent and different cultures. Black American's don't run around setting people on fire because their candidate lost, we need to wake up as a community their is NO POC solidarity and these foreigners are NOT to be trusted. Blacks Prince Georges County better WAKE UP.

Bizarre ending to hotly contested Mayor's race in Bladensburg

Bladensburg councilman alleges five men tried to set him on fire following mayoral election - Prince George's Sentinel

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Selwyn%20D.%20_OP_Donnie_CP_%20Bridgeman_1507327027988_11324039_ver1.0.PNG

His picture I believe.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The “dusty hoteps” and “Uncle Tom c00ns” have been telling people about them muthafukkas for years, they hate our black asses.

Now we’re about to find out the hard way. Brace yourselves.

EDIT: I just checked his Facebook; he’s pleading with his supporters not to turn this attack into an anti-illegal immigration thing :francis:

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:whew: c00ns and spics came in quick for damage control. The only difference between cacs and spicy cacs with regards to anti-blackness is that the former has considerably more wealth and power.
Someone tag @Diasporan Royalty so he can come in here and c00n for his Hispanic family members and the Hispanic chicks he desperate for:mjlol:

Tell him to post more top 5 languages to learn for life advancement and why blacks should learn spanish over any other language :troll:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Post one random story and denigrate/stereotype an entire race brehs. Lot of you faux militants really just sound like wack alt right white boys
:jbhmm:
If it was 1 story then you would be correct, but I'd bet that if you told me what country your family from, I could pull up countless articles about "race" issues in that Latin American country. People who support white supremacy in their own backyards need to be called out. You waving a KKK flag back home, but talm bout equality when you get here

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Some Mexicans are racist. Doesn't mean this is the norm for Black people down their, this is more of an isolated incident. Nonetheless the people who did all need to be locked away for the rest of their life.

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Post one random story and denigrate/stereotype an entire race brehs. Lot of you faux militants really just sound like wack alt right white boys
:jbhmm:

:coffee:

Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecutors allege

from 2007
Feds: Latino Gang Targeted Blacks

from 2009
Feds: Latino gang targeted blacks

San Gabriel Valley Mexican Mafia member whose gang targeted blacks to be sentenced today – San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Afro-Mexicans Seek Legal Recognition to Fight Anti-Black Racism

"please, black people, love your mexican brothers and sisters
and learn to share those already limited resources you have in the hood and in the workforce with them..
uhh dr king! uhh..love! peace!!"

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited: