"Black" Mayoral candidate set on fire by Mexican Immigrants over heated Mayoral Race

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh:Naw mexicans, El Salvadorians be on some shyt in bladensburg. Cowboy hats and boots.

1. Bladensburg might be majority black but..... half that population is West indian or West african.

2. It will be hard for this to turn into an anti immigrants thing because selwyn is of West Indian decent himself.

Them being black immigrants might be one of the reasons they’re being targeted too cause they can’t really get anti immigrant on them. I’m surprised cause I’ve never heard of Mexicans getting brave like that with Black folks on the East Coast.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
These the people some of yall foot in the brain asses caping for

DA8182EXoAMfQJs.jpg:large

Mods givin out warnings like these racist spics is off limits or some shyt.
:russ:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
I said it before and I would say it again.

And I will admit I am a hypocrite for this as well.

Black men love hispanic/ swarthy / exoticals / spicy whites females to the highest power.

I have seen brehs rush over both black and white women to get a average thick Latina. I have seen countless light skin black chicks claim they are rican because they know they would get the men they desire.

That’s why other races don’t disrespect us like they do and get away with it. We will destroy Korea town and call
Indians that are almos the same color as us shyt smelling rapist. But if a hispanic girl says a black chick looks like a monkey we will jump to her defense like a linemen.

I love hispanic women though I can’t help it :/

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
:scust:

Black men love hispanic/ swarthy / exoticals / spicy whites females to the highest power.

I have seen brehs rush over both black and white women to get a average thick Latina. I have seen countless light skin black chicks claim they are rican because they know they would get the men they desire.

That’s why other races don’t disrespect us like they do and get away with it. We will destroy Korea town and call
Indians that are almos the same color as us shyt smelling rapist. But if a hispanic girl says a black chick looks like a monkey we will jump to her defense like a linemen.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Someone tag @Diasporan Royalty so he can come in here and c00n for his Hispanic family members and the Hispanic chicks he desperate for:mjlol:

Tell him to post more top 5 languages to learn for life advancement and why blacks should learn spanish over any other language :troll:

Blacks in AMerica should learn Spanish because the spanish population is growing and in so many areas one of the
"preferred skills" is to be bilingual. Youd be stupid not to learn.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps

Can I wench now?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
disgusting story

i dont begrudge people coming here illegally, but i'll be goddamned if i support it, or give a fukk if they get deported. and the democratic party can eat a dikk for its stance on that issue :camby: they're dead wrong

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Can I wench now?

I keep it 100 I don’t have to pretend to say I only love west African featured black women ( which I do find attractive) just to fish daps from fake ass militants.

One breh in this thread negged me but he stay in the pawg thread in JBO :stopitslime:

nikkas like exoticals look at your nearest rap music video or the chick in your favorite football players arm

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Can I wench now?
We would prefer if you did honestly, you offer nothing to a black man you white zaddy loving self hating negro bedwench...
Here...
disgusting story

i dont begrudge people coming here illegally, but i'll be goddamned if i support it, or give a fukk if they get deported. and the democratic party can eat a dikk for its stance on that issue :camby: they're dead wrong
Do us a solid and take this off our hands mamba...
Make sure she dont log in nomore when you get her...

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
I keep it 100 I don’t have to pretend to say I only love west African featured black women ( which I do find attractive) just to fish daps from fake ass militants.

One breh in this thread negged me but he stay in the pawg thread in JBO :stopitslime:

nikkas like exoticals look at your nearest rap music video or the chick in your favorite football players arm

I know. its these men who want black women to believe what they say and not what they see every single day. Now of course one of the millitants will come it say 80% of black men are with black women, 1000% of black men are with black women but I think if you were to give black men a choice it would surprise no one but stupid black women who stay in denial about everything.