Black men HATE Weave, But Give Us LESS Play Natural. Why?

Superstar
Daps
I don't fukk with weaves at all.
I have a friend that wore weave on the regular and kept it in for months.
After 2 weeks that shyt smelled like :scusthov: Totally unhygenic. Imangine what the cooch was like :bryan::bryan:

you can wash your hair with weave, exercise with it in etc. her not washing it was an individual choice.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I have nothing against weave so long as it looks good. I would advise women just to get what looks good so long as it's not c00nish. Black women whom are afraid of getting married because of their need not worry. I read a statistic earlier that said almost 90% of black women get married by age 50. This means it probably just takes black men longer to mature :skip:
To be fair it takes some blk chicks a while to get it right too. The struggle both personally and financially is very real for black men and women. There are a lot of personal fouls made towards our race that we have to iron out and we also add a lot of ignorance by fighting or blaming each other. So navigating the fukkery of being blk in a white dominant society means it might take a bit longer to figure it out.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can wash your hair with weave, exercise with it in etc. her not washing it was an individual choice.
how do you do this?

last chick i knew offline talking that "i wash my weave" shyt, had a head fulla mold/mildew when she took it out at the end of the month.

Superstar
Daps
how do you do this?

last chick i knew offline talking that "i wash my weave" shyt, had a head fulla mold/mildew when she took it out at the end of the month.
tell your "friend" that it was not mildew. it was product build up and if "she" wants it to stop I suggest "she" uses something that absorbs better into the hair & scalp :wink:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yeah maybe YOU will and there are others that will too but for the most part a guy is going to look at length. Again, peep the pics posted in here. It's really not a horrible thing to say so I'm not sure by blackking has his dashiki in a bunch. Guys even freak out when their chick wants to cut their hair.
True - I can admit, I do prefer longer hair on women :manny:. Not bothered about the texture, but when it comes to length, on average I tend to find longer her a tad more attractive - although I've seen a lot of attractive women with shorter hair.

Also, I seem to be a rare one on this site - I'm not anti-weave. If you wanna wear it, go ahead - just take it off when we go to bed :russ:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tell your "friend" that it was not mildew. it was product build up and if "she" wants it to stop I suggest "she" uses something that absorbs better into the hair & scalp :wink:
product build up? :laff: it was mold. you can't properly wash your hair and scalp when you've got another layer of foreign hair sewn ontop of your head.

Superstar
Daps
product build up? :laff: it was mold. you can't properly wash your hair and scalp when you've got another layer of foreign hair sewn ontop of your head.
:dahell: weave is not the cause. a person without weave can most definitely get the same type of product build up. if you're making the argument someone can't wash their hair in braids i can assure u lots of naturals do this. i couldn't see me shampooing outside of braids. the tangles would be too much

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: weave is not the cause. a person without weave can most definitely get the same type of product build up. if you're making the argument someone can't wash their hair in braids i can assure u lots of naturals do this. i couldn't see me shampooing outside of braids. the tangles would be too much

Didn't you admit to being a confused c00n?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this is how you try to disprove what i said? why you bringing up braids and women with natural hair? we talking about women like this:

0-new-q-u-i-c-k-weaves-method-w-hair-protectant.jpg

even if mold is an extreme scenario, it's still dirty. it's filthy by nature, you're putting someone elses decaying DNA in your scalp. damn, its crazy how on one end, black men are shamed for preferring weave. but on the other, you all will fight tooth and nail to defend wearing the shyt.

Superstar
Daps
this is how you try to disprove what i said? why you bringing up braids and women with natural hair? we talking about women like this:

0-new-q-u-i-c-k-weaves-method-w-hair-protectant.jpg

even if mold is an extreme scenario, it's still dirty. it's filthy by nature, you're putting someone elses decaying DNA in your scalp. damn, its crazy how on one end, black men are shamed for preferring weave. but on the other, you all will fight tooth and nail to defend wearing the shyt.

:what: that is a quick weave. she is not washing that or wearing it very long. no build up is gonna be there either. build up happens with braids. do u see any braids? :camby: i've barely posted in this thread so any "fighting tooth and nail" is an exaggeration.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honest Question Bruhs...

I am natural, but I also wear sew ins & weaves SOMETIMES as well.

I notice that I get MORE play from black men with long weave than I do when my natural hair is out and kinky.

Why?

Do black men only like natural hair when it's long and straight like a Europeans or Asians?
Is that really what you want, though?

As a man, when I want all types of women to choose from, and don't care, because I'm trying to fukk, I gotta stunt on them hoes. I know all types of women love shine, so I use it to my advantage. When I want a more serious connection, I just look regular because I know it would keep the women who are just about looks, away, for the most part.

How you look will dictate who you attract. Just because you attract less, doesn't mean its a negative thing. Remember its about quality, not necessarily quantity.