Black men in cowboy hats....

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
60cc9e_fc8048d7d3ec4c7f85683582dbfbf7fa.jpg_srz_255_324_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
c00n ass nikkaz stole the image but cowboys originally were all black and cowboy was a slur white people used to demean black men.
They just took it back and used it to create a draw for themselves.
Plus, whodini ruined cowboy hats and boots, too.

Art Barr

Daps
there were plenty of black cowboys in the old west and the term Buffalo Soldiers was given to black soldiers who fought the indians. Dont let these white folks taint our western history. WE was in the old west on horse back holding shyt down hard!

Blacks of the Old West
Nate+Love.jpg
Dudes name was DeadWood dikk :russ:

d19df3a4f093946d4a66d170dffbb712.jpg

cc1b1efb3ccc50bf7f9b2168508d7ac8.jpg

89b913bf7b95c3812264eadc7ff5951c.jpg

c574ec5e8b5e7965a66ffc50ce35a8d0.jpg

10021568.jpg

Isom_Dart.jpg
Isom Dart dude was fresh to death.:salute:

slideshow_1101_halls_pickett_ss.jpg
Bill Picket

Mary_Fields.jpg
Stagecoach mary
Black women had to work just as hard as black men to make their way out West. Mary Fields, born a slave in a log cabin in Tennessee, went west in 1884, when she was 52 years old. She ended up in Cascade, Montana, with the nuns for whom she worked. Fields was a towering figure on the Western frontier. She was "six feet tall, weighed more than 200 pounds, wore men's clothes, and puffed thick black cigars." A powerful woman made strong by years of heavy slave work, Fields refused to put up with ill treatment from anyone. She lost her job with the nuns when she got into a gunfight with another hired hand. But Fields was tough enough to make her own way on the frontier. She carried the U.S. mail, ran a restaurant, and drove a stagecoach which earned her the nickname "Stagecoach Mary."

In her old age, Fields ran a laundry. Even at age 70, she could hold her own: When a man tried to skip out without paying his laundry bill, Fields followed him, tapped on his shoulder, and when he turned around socked him on the jaw. He went down and Fields went back to work, declaring, "His bill's been paid in full."

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Are people are the shyt son. Style them Cowboy hats just dont never ever bend your back and c00n for nobody we wasnt built for that.

Kowboy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
DC
I don't wear them often but I have a couple of 'em I got the black stetson for the fall and special events and the lite, off white one for summer field work when I am back home and I keep the boots on constant rotation year round. I was proudly raised down south in the country and grew up riding horses, bailing hay, and even rode a bull in a rodeo before and got second place. Funny how folks forget the origin of the term cowboys and think there are no longer black-owned ranches or that black cowboys exist(ed). I won't write as long as I could because many points have already been stated. It's part of our history and for some is still legacy of our families. I still attend rodeos and when I move back down south in a couple of years I plan to buy a small ranch in outside of Houston. :salute: to @Shook for his post, as you can see my profile pic is Nat Love, aka "Deadwood dikk" because of his all around rodeo skills. I'll throw another one into the mix, 8x World Champion Calf roper, Fred Whitfield, whom as kids me and some of closest friends looked up to..... There are c00ns in every segment of the community, just because one of us is cowboyed up doesn't make one a c00n. I do hate though when folks who have never stepped foot on a ranch or farm try to rock one....:snoop:

67e07be92c80b325bee6155649fe15b3.jpg