"Black Men Less Religious Than Black Women......" - Pew Study 2018

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Take It In Blood said:
But what should be the more interesting news not mentioned is that if you look at all the major black non believers/athiest groups and communities the majority of the people running them are black women

No, they aren't. The overwhelming majority of non-believers/atheists are 'White' males.

If you think Black females are leading a bunch of 'White' males, I got a bridge to sell you.

:sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, they aren't. The overwhelming majority of non-believers/atheists are 'White' males.

If you think Black females are leading a bunch of 'White' males, I got a bridge to sell you.

:sas2:
We'd get a lot farther if blacks were way less religious. FACT.

Its been established you're a religious c00n too, so watch how you reply to me.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
IbucciMane! said:
I just don't understand why 'WE' as a community haven't held these Black Christian (so-called) churches accountable yet.

Accountable for what? Their power was stripped from them over 50 years ago and transferred to the Federal Government.

You can't even profess to believe in anything but materialistic naturalism without getting dogged by every form of media in the country.​

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
shyt I believe it. I wish more black women would stop making that shyt the end all be all though. All these single/soon to be single moms wishing for a "man of God" like the muhfukka she was with didn't play that shyt. It's legit easy as fukk to get over on A LOT of religious women/people, if you lack the conscious and have the energy :snoop:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
shyt I believe it. I wish more black women would stop making that shyt the end all be all though. All these single/soon to be single moms wishing for a "man of God" like the muhfukka she was with didn't play that shyt. It's legit easy as fukk to get over on A LOT of religious women/people, if you lack the conscious and have the energy :snoop:
Wait, these SINGLE mothers want a 'Man' of God :russ:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Accountable for what? Their power was stripped from them over 50 years ago and transferred to the Federal Government.

You can't even profess to believe in anything but materialistic naturalism without getting dogged by every form of media in the country.​
I spoke on this before :francis: Still, these house nikka pastors make money off of poor Blacks.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
makes sense to me. is there a race where more men are religious than the women out there? doubt it.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
It is so so so disheartening that so many black women are religious. I have to fake it to make it. I seriously don't believe in the Christian God I seriously don't believe he exists as stated in the Bible because none of it makes sense. If I were to tell these hoes Christianity is bullshyt my dikk would be drier than it is already. :mjcry: